Google blocks anti-Islam film in...

Sep 16, 2012 Full story: Suria

YouTube has begun restricting access to videos of an anti-Islamic film in the world's most populous Muslim nation, a government official said Sunday.

Full Story
Kelly

Albemarle, NC

#1 Sep 17, 2012
But they'll allow anti Christian and anti Catholic films!!!!!! Shame on you Google!!! Freedom of speech my ass!!!!!!!!!

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#2 Sep 17, 2012
Kelly, the movie is stupid, low budget trash...it should be banned if for no other reason....its ok to show movies that say bad things about Christianity....God is not in paper and ink, and God is not on celluloiid or over the net....Saying something bad is not going to change how we feel about our faiths, it will instead give us more resolve to our beliefs. It only shows the desperation of those on the other side.
Kelly

Albemarle, NC

#3 Sep 17, 2012
If anti christian and anti catholic films or clips of them are allowed to be shown, so should anti muslim. It should be my choice whether to watch it or not. I choose not to watch any films that are any anti religion. That should be my choice. Just because something is on tv or on google doesn't mean it should be watched. I want to make that choice for myself. We should be protesting most of these reality shows that are on tv now. Most tv now is crap!!!!! we should be allowed to protest the channel choices we are given be our cable or satellite providers. I don't want to go on and on about what we in this country could protest but I won't. If they want to protest a film don't burn our flags!!!!!!!!!

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#4 Sep 17, 2012
They'be only blocked the film in ME countries where the people are unable to resist acting on their violent tendancies.

I would prefer that the savages burn flags which are easily replaceable as opposed to murdering people, who of course, can't be replaced.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#5 Sep 17, 2012
Sheesh!*They've*

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Research in Motion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BlackBerry says no 'master key' to access encry... (Feb '14) Feb '14 long-life-laptop-... 1
RIM Changes Name To Blackberry, Launches BB10 Line (Feb '14) Feb '14 long-life-laptop-... 1
STMicroelectronics Says Sales Must Rise 25% for... (Dec '12) Jan '14 Gary 2
RIM is on the right track, and Microsoft just i... (Mar '13) Jun '13 zintel 2
A look at BlackBerry and its maker as it faces ... (Mar '13) Jun '13 zintel 2
BlackBerry wins dismissal of U.S. shareholder l... (Mar '13) Jun '13 zintel 2
RIM seeks probe into report on BlackBerry returns (Apr '13) Jun '13 zintel 2

Research in Motion People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE