In run-up to BB10, RIM hit by oversea...

In run-up to BB10, RIM hit by overseas e-mail troubles

There are 1 comment on the The Globe and Mail story from Jan 12, 2013, titled In run-up to BB10, RIM hit by overseas e-mail troubles. In it, The Globe and Mail reports that:

RIM hit by troubles Research In Motion Ltd. has been hit by another e-mail outage just weeks before the launch of its crucial new BlackBerry 10.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Globe and Mail.

jeff

West Hempstead, NY

#1 Jan 12, 2013
vodaphone issue not RIMS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Research in Motion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BlackBerry says no 'master key' to access encry... (Feb '14) Feb '14 long-life-laptop-... 1
News RIM Changes Name To Blackberry, Launches BB10 Line (Feb '14) Feb '14 long-life-laptop-... 1
News STMicroelectronics Says Sales Must Rise 25% for... (Dec '12) Jan '14 Gary 2
News RIM is on the right track, and Microsoft just i... (Mar '13) Jun '13 zintel 2
News A look at BlackBerry and its maker as it faces ... (Mar '13) Jun '13 zintel 2
News BlackBerry wins dismissal of U.S. shareholder l... (Mar '13) Jun '13 zintel 2
News RIM seeks probe into report on BlackBerry returns (Apr '13) Jun '13 zintel 2
More from around the web