Does the Lukewarm Reception to the iP...

Does the Lukewarm Reception to the iPhone 5 Open Up a Window of Opportunity for Research In Motion?

There are 4 comments on the Minyanville story from Sep 13, 2012, titled Does the Lukewarm Reception to the iPhone 5 Open Up a Window of Opportunity for Research In Motion?. In it, Minyanville reports that:

Just in case you missed the news, Apple unveiled its much anticipated new iPhone 5 on Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Minyanville.

Mahoney

Toronto, Canada

#1 Sep 13, 2012
I'm sure it will. Also the smaller charging port on the iPhone will play a huge roll. iPhone users will think twice about staying with apple because of the change in specs. Nobody will wants to use an adaptor and might feel a bit jaded after spending big bucks on gizmos for all things apple. Can't wait for BB10!! My iPhone 4 will b history. Loved it but time for a change.
Mahoney

Toronto, Canada

#2 Sep 15, 2012
Please stop Stephen Harper!! He is destroying Canada!!
Sade

Houston, TX

#3 Sep 16, 2012
The only opportunity that is being open is for Microsoft Phone 8 and Nokia Lumia 920. However, iPhone 5 is still available through pre-order. http://bit.ly/H0jj0u

Since: Jun 08

Tulsa OK. & Lugano Switzerland

#4 Sep 17, 2012
Mahoney wrote:
I'm sure it will. Also the smaller charging port on the iPhone will play a huge roll. iPhone users will think twice about staying with apple because of the change in specs. Nobody will wants to use an adaptor and might feel a bit jaded after spending big bucks on gizmos for all things apple. Can't wait for BB10!! My iPhone 4 will b history. Loved it but time for a change.
iPhone 5 pre-orders top 2 million in 24 hours.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Research in Motion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BlackBerry says no 'master key' to access encry... (Feb '14) Feb '14 long-life-laptop-... 1
News RIM Changes Name To Blackberry, Launches BB10 Line (Feb '14) Feb '14 long-life-laptop-... 1
News STMicroelectronics Says Sales Must Rise 25% for... (Dec '12) Jan '14 Gary 2
News RIM is on the right track, and Microsoft just i... (Mar '13) Jun '13 zintel 2
News A look at BlackBerry and its maker as it faces ... (Mar '13) Jun '13 zintel 2
News BlackBerry wins dismissal of U.S. shareholder l... (Mar '13) Jun '13 zintel 2
News RIM seeks probe into report on BlackBerry returns (Apr '13) Jun '13 zintel 2
More from around the web