BP, Transocean, Halliburton will blam...

BP, Transocean, Halliburton will blame one another for spill

There are 3 comments on the www.miamiherald.com story from May 11, 2010, titled BP, Transocean, Halliburton will blame one another for spill . In it, www.miamiherald.com reports that:

Top executives from three companies involved in the Deepwater Horizon oil rig disaster will face a barrage of questions on Tuesday from angry senators eager to make it clear they intend to hold someone responsible for a blowout that killed 11 and continues to spew 210,000 gallons of oil each day into the Gulf of Mexico But it's also clear the three ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.miamiherald.com.

“It's a Brand New Day”

Since: Feb 06

New Rochelle

#1 May 11, 2010
And they are all right, for once.
guess i lost again

United States

#2 May 11, 2010
the welders torch sounds so innocent / the location and the company profiles tell much more. some one is tring to get a roll in price fix on oil in the lower 48 and bi-litterally leach onto profitable operations - or another 7 year free ride
LeftAgitator

Columbus, OH

#4 May 11, 2010
Well, then (sorry!), they can ALL pay to clean up this mess they all caused.

And no more mile-deep ocean wells...EVER. Obama needs to drop this off-coast drilling stuff, NOW.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Transocean Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Despite Gulf oil spill, rig owner executives ge... (Apr '11) Apr '13 ltsellers 4
News Is This Expert's Testimony Damaging for Transoc... (Mar '13) Mar '13 lre 1
News BP Gulf of Mexico Rig Disaster, Spill and Litig... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Davey Jones 2
News BP oil spill, Gulf of Mexico, oil rig, smoke, s... (Jul '12) Jul '12 ouch bich 2
News Board: BP missed the big hazard issues in spill (Jul '12) Jul '12 Dwight Baker 1
News Court hearing to discuss oil spill subpoenas (Apr '12) Apr '12 Dwight Baker 1
News Brazil judge blocks Chevron, Transocean injunction (Feb '12) Feb '12 Dwight Baker 1
More from around the web