Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: LSI Co...

Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: LSI Corp., IBM Corp., Altera Corp., Xilinx, Inc. and Transocean, Inc.

There are 1 comment on the Business Wire story from Nov 28, 2008, titled Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: LSI Corp., IBM Corp., Altera Corp., Xilinx, Inc. and Transocean, Inc.. In it, Business Wire reports that:

Zacks.com announces the list of stocks featured in the Analyst Blog. Every day the Zacks Equity Research analysts discuss the latest news and events impacting stocks and the financial markets.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Business Wire.

MECHERI LYESS

Algeria

#1 Dec 2, 2008
Dear sir: ashraf nour

Im writing to apply for the jobs encded (code: EC) or (code: MP)

you advertised in the nwspaperl;Ifullfil all the qualifications required for

these positions.
Please tellme how to send the form back to you
By emaih or by fax

Do I have to do the translation of all certificates authorized in English

Thenks in adveance

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Transocean Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Despite Gulf oil spill, rig owner executives ge... (Apr '11) Apr '13 ltsellers 4
News Is This Expert's Testimony Damaging for Transoc... (Mar '13) Mar '13 lre 1
News BP Gulf of Mexico Rig Disaster, Spill and Litig... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Davey Jones 2
News BP oil spill, Gulf of Mexico, oil rig, smoke, s... (Jul '12) Jul '12 ouch bich 2
News Board: BP missed the big hazard issues in spill (Jul '12) Jul '12 Dwight Baker 1
News Court hearing to discuss oil spill subpoenas (Apr '12) Apr '12 Dwight Baker 1
News Brazil judge blocks Chevron, Transocean injunction (Feb '12) Feb '12 Dwight Baker 1
More from around the web