Oil rig explodes off Louisiana coast; 11 missing (9:27 a.m.)

An explosion rocked an offshore oil drilling platform, sending a column of fire into the sky and touching off a frantic search at sea Wednesday for at least 11 reported missing. Full Story
Scott

Albuquerque, NM

#1 Apr 21, 2010
Feel for the familys of the missing 11. But this will be another exuse to raise fuel prices and rip us off again. I see the PIK QUIP GANSTERS have already raised theirs again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Transocean Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Despite Gulf oil spill, rig owner executives ge... (Apr '11) Apr '13 ltsellers 4
Is This Expert's Testimony Damaging for Transoc... (Mar '13) Mar '13 lre 1
BP Gulf of Mexico Rig Disaster, Spill and Litig... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Davey Jones 2
BP oil spill, Gulf of Mexico, oil rig, smoke, s... (Jul '12) Jul '12 ouch bich 2
Board: BP missed the big hazard issues in spill (Jul '12) Jul '12 Dwight Baker 1
Court hearing to discuss oil spill subpoenas (Apr '12) Apr '12 Dwight Baker 1
Brazil judge blocks Chevron, Transocean injunction (Feb '12) Feb '12 Dwight Baker 1

Transocean People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE