RH Donnelley emerges from bankruptcy ...

RH Donnelley emerges from bankruptcy as Dex One

There are 1 comment on the DM News story from Feb 2, 2010, titled RH Donnelley emerges from bankruptcy as Dex One. In it, DM News reports that:

Yellow Pages and local search company RH Donnelley emerged from Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection on February 1 under a new name: Dex One Corporation .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at DM News.

Mike Perry

Salt Lake City, UT

#1 Mar 1, 2010
I am a dissatisfied Dex Yellow Page customer and for years now when I have called in to voice my complaints there has been a recorded message that Dex is now part of RH Donnelley. I wish that the bankruptcy would have taken place so that a quality phone directory could have moved in however I will also say that the competition that is out there at the present time pretty much follows the manner in which Dex organizes their directory.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

R H Donnelley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
test (Aug '12) Aug '12 test 1
News Dex One Corp emerges from ashes of R.H. Donnelley (Feb '10) Feb '10 What a 2
News Berkshire County Real Estate Transactions (Dec '09) Dec '09 Daniel Tetreault 1
News R.H. Donnelley files Ch. 11 (May '09) May '09 GABVWD 2
News R.H. Donnelley names Johnson new vice president (Apr '09) Apr '09 Beverly Frohlich 1
News R.H. Donnelley delays $55M debt payment (Apr '09) Apr '09 printer_dude 1