Tiny, new African dinosaur species unveiled

Oct 4, 2012 Full story: www.washingtonpost.com

A new dinosaur the size of a house cat and described as a cross between "a bird, a vampire and a porcupine" has been identified in a piece of rock from South Africa.

University of Chicago paleontologist Paul Sereno, who published the findings on Wednesday in the online scientific journal ZooKeys, said in an interview with Reuters that he actually made the discovery of the small-bodied herbivore in 1983.

Full Story

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#1 Oct 4, 2012
It's odd that this dinosaur resembles Moochelle. Same jawline and teeth. Same demeanor. Strikingly similar I think. However, this little dinosaur was married to someone that could debate, so there the similarities stop. LOL
I think it's called a Red Herringsaur.
Mr. Bill is such a simple soul.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#2 Oct 4, 2012
This is some nice clean Gubmint news that has nothing to do with the Benghazi fiasco, or Holder and fast and furious fiasco or the deaths of Nickolas Ivie and Brian Terry or Solyndra or what a rotten debater Obama really is or nothing. just good old propaganda to waste your time by Mr. Bill, the democrat gubmint guy.
He's not yelling about gas prices. Why? Because he's inhuman slime.

“What trolls???”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#3 Oct 4, 2012
Seems legit

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Reuters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lawyers for Arizona sheriff Joe Arpaio hope to ... Feb 4 Donnie corbin 1
Turkey hoping for better relations after Syriza... Jan '15 SpaceBlues 1
A Sea of Blue Salutes Fallen Police Officer Jan '15 The Man 135
Broker departures accelerate at Merrill Lynch (Mar '12) Jan '15 williamscharles71 8
Protesters clash with police in Berkeley, Calif... Dec '14 stop corruption 5
Wife Who Got $1B in Divorce: Not Enough Nov '14 Christaliban 2
General Dempsey Picks Israel as the Good Guys a... Nov '14 Jeff Brightone 1
More from around the web