Attorney general pledges thorough probe of teen death

Apr 11, 2012 Full story: Reuters 151

Desire among conservatives to unseat President Barack Obama will pull them to Mitt Romney with the exit of their standard-bearer Rick Santorum from the GOP presidential race, Reuters correspondent Sam Jacobs says.

Read more
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#152 Apr 15, 2012
Sunobia wrote:
<quoted text>Whenever you show up again, here are some tunes from your favorite singer, lol.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =-g5YNPzr8NMXX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
This is Ella Fitzgerald, although I prefer Fanki Vali,:)
Now this song is one of my favorites from my era and I was 14. So, it kind of explains me to a certain extent as it struck a chord with me.
So, it seems you've introduced me to something new. She's before my time, but I am rediscoverying her through you. Got anymore more tips? lol.
Do you like my selections? They have a personal intent and were personally selected for you my sweet. You know you can download these songs to your ipod or mp3 player. I can give you the site to download if you like.
It's weird, but doesn't Sarah look like Whitney in her earlier pics? These are things I could discuss w/you in pms. Uncanny? right?

Location hidden

#153 Apr 15, 2012
I made a post about Stiesand(p) Sinatra and Vaugh singing bring in the clowns.
Stesisand won that contest, hands down. None better. IDK if that post will come back up but I said if Whiteney had handlers like Babs, maybe she'd be alive toay and protected her voice. Bab is the best singer alive today, after Whiteny. Seriously. Babs, like Whiteney, makes chils run down you spin but Baps is still going strong and that "voice" OMG!

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#154 Apr 15, 2012
Sunobia wrote:
<quoted text>We're not going to deal with all the racial issues at once, in this country. So, let's just focus on this incident with Trayvon and try to be objective, if it's possible with someone like you.
Trayvon
1. Trayvon had every right to be in that development.
2. Trayvon left his father's house and went to the store and purchased two items: Ice tea and Skittles.
3. Trayvon was on his way back home, talking on the phone to his girlfriend when he stated some crazy looking dude was following him.
4. His girlfriend told him to run, but he said, no, I'll just walk faster.
Zimmerman
1. Zimmerman, off duty from his neighborhood watch, on his way to home Depot.
2. Sees a young, black male, in his development.
3. Calls the police and says, he sees a suspicious black male that looks like he's up to no good, so he's going to follow him.
4. Police dispatch, ok, "but we don't need you to do that"
5. Zimmerman, "OK"
Now, white, black, green, or purple, what outcome would you expect from this encouter?
History of violence:
Trayvon: NONE!
Zimmerman: YES!
Criminal record?
Trayvon: NONE!
Zimmerman: YES!
When Trayvon gave Zimmerman the slip, what propelled him, despite the dispatcher telling him, "we don't need you to do that" get out of his car, stating" "I lost him" ?
Had a crime been committed? Was a suspected person who was thought to have committed a crime in that development being looked for? What reasonable excuse can Mr. Zimmerman give for continuing to follow, stalk, Trayvon be given? It's already been stated, numerous times, that the "stand your ground law" does not apply to people who provoke a confrontation with a person, so the question begs, what other reason besides racisim do racists whites like you have for defending Zimmerman? What if it were your child? White kids wear hoodies too. They also committ crimes, but I would hazzard a guess that you would like them to be given the benefit of a doubt, right? Hoodies can and do hide race, you know.
Racial division is caused when you all don't want to be wrong! When you don't want to be called out on wrong-doings. Yes, blacks murder blacks everyday, whites do too, and your point is? Since Cain murdered Abel. What color were they? But when a wrong has been done and covered over, then you have a problem. Wouldn't it have been easier for them (Sandford police) to have not accepted Zimmerman's lame excuse for what happened and do their damn jobs? Is it because of who they knew his father was and it was a black boy, probably ghetto, with parents that didn't care or wouldn't raise a fuss they thought they could close the books on this case? Unforunately for them, they thought WRONG!
How about give people the same consideration, decency and respect that you all would want if it were your child. How about allowing the laws to work AS THEY SHOULD, FOR EVERY AMERICAN CITIZEN! Isn't that a NOVEL IDEA?
You assume too much. You quote a lie and the rest is opinion.

Since: Mar 08

Allentown, PA

#155 Apr 15, 2012
Sunobia wrote:
<quoted text>You've said, "you're no quitter" and most of the time, I am not, however, you're a "hard case." I understand some of the reasons why. I simply miss the pms. There are some things that as a friend, I would like to run by you, is all and I can't. I miss the guidance and advice. Things are going on that I wish I could share with someone wiser than myself.
Yeah, I know, I am mouthy, and know it all, but you know that's not true.
:(
Calm down Suno, calm down.

Location hidden

#157 Apr 16, 2012
LookingToEscape wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Never drink too many blushing brides at a wedding.

:)
Stormn Warning

Milton, WI

#158 Apr 16, 2012
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
At the end of the day the people spoke up and marched against an injustice and the state and federal authorities responded. Had it not been for Trayvonís mother and father, their legal team, Al Sharptonís National Action Network, MSNBC and the rest of the credible media, George Zimmerman would be free tonight.
Sean Hannity and fox news are a disgrace as they took the side of that child killer and fanned the flames of racial biasÖ I am happy tonight to know that that bastard, Zimmerman is under arrest and that thanks to our AG Eric Holder, Zimmerman will possibly be facing Federal charges of a civil rights violation on top of 2nd degree murder State charges.
What so the prison wedding is off ?

Location hidden

#159 Apr 17, 2012
LookingToEscape wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, I'll clam down. I won't torment you anymore...

Location hidden

#160 Apr 18, 2012
LookingToEscape wrote:
<quoted text>
You could have least said whether you liked the music or not. I did sit and take the time to select things I thought you'd like despite having a little fun with you. I have feelings too, you know.

Location hidden

#161 Apr 22, 2012
LookingToEscape wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't mean to upset nor embarass you, my sweet. I was just playing around and perhaps went too far. Forgive me? My intentions were benign and heartfelt.
Storm Warning

De Forest, WI

#162 Apr 25, 2012
well now its official, little Micheal Jackson look a like trayvon, was dressed in all white ready for going to church after he handed out bibles to the entire neighborhood for free, But he was distracted by his stop at the store where he bought some milk to drink later that evening at bible study, on his way back he was delayed by the little old lady he walked across the street, he gave his skittles to a blind man with a one legged dog and a cup. Now he will not be able to be a missionary to starving children in aids ravaged countries. This Zimmerman is really an evil guy a White guy in a Hispanic theatrical costume, he is actually an escaped Nazi war criminal responsible for the deaths of hundreds of millions of Jews. Last week he kicked a puppy and farted in the old blind guys face. Even worse he is suspected of being tied to CIA anti Castro activities and peed in a neighbors medicinal marijuana patch. Neighbors said his sister is ugly and he swears at his mother.

Location hidden

#163 May 6, 2012
LookingToEscape wrote:
<quoted text>
Calm me down. You know what I want.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Reuters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Is Robert Durst the world's unluckiest tycoon? Mar 10 Fresh Blood 1
Lawyers for Arizona sheriff Joe Arpaio hope to ... Feb '15 Donnie corbin 1
News Turkey hoping for better relations after Syriza... Jan '15 SpaceBlues 1
News A Sea of Blue Salutes Fallen Police Officer Jan '15 The Man 135
News Broker departures accelerate at Merrill Lynch (Mar '12) Jan '15 williamscharles71 8
News Protesters clash with police in Berkeley, Calif... Dec '14 stop corruption 5
News Wife Who Got $1B in Divorce: Not Enough Nov '14 Christaliban 2
More from around the web