Obama heads to Michigan auto plant pr...

Obama heads to Michigan auto plant pressing case on fiscal cliff

There are 82 comments on the Reuters story from Dec 10, 2012, titled Obama heads to Michigan auto plant pressing case on fiscal cliff. In it, Reuters reports that:

U.S. President Barack Obama speaks as his daughter Sasha watches during the Christmas in Washington concert at the National Building Museum in Washington December 9, 2012.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Eric Gustafson

Yorktown, VA

#93 Dec 13, 2012
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>I didn's say he didn't. You had several in California as well as the east coast that have had illegals. I am saying that those were ignored by the MSM because they were liberals. Dang, there's that level playing field you keep tilling up.
If they were ignored by the Media how did you come across the information?

You've proven in this little dialogue that you make up things and include mythical fact in a story to fit your narrative.
CBOW

Abbottstown, PA

#97 Dec 14, 2012
Eric Gustafson wrote:
Well now I'll make some assumptions.
I think you were taught by conservatives who had a desire to paint a false picture of Farm Subsidies being other than another welfare program which is was and still is for Farm Families.
More commonly, conservative often try to justify Farm Subsidies and try to distinguish participation as something other than federal largess.
<quoted text>
Had I been educated by conservatives, I would have been taught in school that the American Civil war was started over state's rights, and not slavery. Instead, I had to learn that by reading vast volumes in countless libraries. The public education system was high-jacked by liberals decades before I was in school.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Reuters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UPDATE 1-Azerbaijan's biggest bank, laden with ... May 11 Robert 1
News Stumbleupon Apr '17 Kevin J Johnston 1
News Trump appointee Gorsuch energetic in first US h... Apr '17 Lawrence Wolf 9
News AIPAC 2017 - 4th Pilgrimage Holiday Apr '17 Bryan Fischer s H... 2
News Police union warns Trump 'sanctuary city' cuts ... Apr '17 spud 24
News HPV vaccination during pregnancy show no ill ef... Mar '17 DBLstandard 1
News Texas Senate gives OK to bill curbing transgend... Mar '17 June 3
More from around the web