Global Markets-Euro and stocks slip o...

Global Markets-Euro and stocks slip on Us fiscal concern

There are 16 comments on the Reuters story from Nov 27, 2012, titled Global Markets-Euro and stocks slip on Us fiscal concern. In it, Reuters reports that:

The downdraft in U.S. stocks was in contrast to moves higher on other stock markets around the world, while safe-haven German bonds fell after global lenders reached a new deal to reduce Greece's debt and release loans needed to keep the country afloat.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

Ninthman

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#1 Nov 27, 2012
Europeans are stupid socialists and American Democrats are even stupider socialists.
Ninthman

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#2 Nov 27, 2012
I hope democrats lose every cent they have to Obama. It's starting to happen already.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#3 Nov 28, 2012
Ninthman wrote:
Europeans are stupid socialists and American Democrats are even stupider socialists.
Thousands of americans died so they could end up going the same direction Hitler was taking them anyway. They are followers mostly, it's why they no longer are world powers.
conservative crapola

Orefield, PA

#4 Nov 28, 2012
Ninthman wrote:
Europeans are stupid socialists and American Democrats are even stupider socialists.
Especkley those worthless french.

hahahahahahahahaha
Dr for awareness

Turku, Finland

#5 Nov 28, 2012
Dr for awareness blogger reports for public awareness;

pundits love it;

http://conversations.nokia.com/2012/11/26/lum...

Reinventing the feature phone;

http://conversations.nokia.com/2012/11/26/the...

Most social ever;

http://conversations.nokia.com/2012/11/26/mos...

It's time to look at new innovative outstanding brands that always are designed and that are developed to meet the people needs.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#6 Nov 28, 2012
Ninthman wrote:
I hope democrats lose every cent they have to Obama. It's starting to happen already.
An angry, irrational post which makes no sense at all.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#7 Nov 28, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Thousands of americans died so they could end up going the same direction Hitler was taking them anyway. They are followers mostly, it's why they no longer are world powers.
The Eurozone is one of the world's biggest economies. The fact that it's acting irresponsibly by letting Germany, the bankers, and the IMF dictate austerity policies is neither here nor there.

No reason for your mention of Hitler, that's just absurd and irresponsible.
Ninthman

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#8 Nov 28, 2012
Now that the politicizing is over, let's ask a few questions.
Why is Chris Stevens dead?
Why is Tyrone Woods dead?
Why is Sean Smith dead?
Why is Glen Doherty dead?
Where is the order to allow violence in another country that the president has to sign before help could be sent into Libya? There should be hundreds of copies. Where is one?
Why the silly, sophomoric lie about a movie and a mob by Obama, Rice, Hillary and Carney?
Why the despicable black out of this very important event by the press and media?
We have questions.
We want answers.
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

#9 Nov 28, 2012
Ninthman wrote:
Where are the flubya/cheney WMD's? We know the whereabouts of the 5,000 dead military.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#10 Nov 29, 2012
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
The Eurozone is one of the world's biggest economies. The fact that it's acting irresponsibly by letting Germany, the bankers, and the IMF dictate austerity policies is neither here nor there.
No reason for your mention of Hitler, that's just absurd and irresponsible.
Well I thought you would prefer Hitler to Obama. They are going about their plans about the same.
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

#11 Nov 29, 2012
Okie Senator Tom Coburn: There are tax laws that favor the wealthy. That must be changed. Poor lejimcrow.

hahahahahahahahahahaha

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#12 Nov 30, 2012
Ninthman wrote:
Now that the politicizing is over, let's ask a few questions.
Why is Chris Stevens dead?
Why is Tyrone Woods dead?
Why is Sean Smith dead?
Why is Glen Doherty dead?
Where is the order to allow violence in another country that the president has to sign before help could be sent into Libya? There should be hundreds of copies. Where is one?
Why the silly, sophomoric lie about a movie and a mob by Obama, Rice, Hillary and Carney?
Why the despicable black out of this very important event by the press and media?
We have questions.
We want answers.
What you meant was, "Now that the politicizing is over, let me keep politicizing this question and lying about what occurred."

That's what you were actually doing, of course.

And BTW, you don't want answers, you want to handicap the President, divide the country, and make waves for your Party. At least try to be THAT honest, would you?

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#13 Nov 30, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Well I thought you would prefer Hitler to Obama. They are going about their plans about the same.
I prefer Obama, obviously, since I'm not a Nazi. Are you, and is that why you seem to prefer him?

You have no clue what anyone's "plans" are, apparently. You shouldn't comment if you're not more informed or intelligent than this.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#14 Dec 1, 2012
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
I prefer Obama, obviously, since I'm not a Nazi. Are you, and is that why you seem to prefer him?
You have no clue what anyone's "plans" are, apparently. You shouldn't comment if you're not more informed or intelligent than this.
Sure, look at Obama's ad campaign, tell a lie big enough and often enough and eventually people will began to believe it. It was one of Hitlers favorite sayings. Take your blinders off no matter which name you use cupcake.
conservative crapola

Easton, PA

#15 Dec 1, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
lejimcrow cry-a-thon: Day 25.

hahahahahahahahaha

What? Your're not hiding behind your fake name au contraire today?

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#16 Dec 3, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Sure, look at Obama's ad campaign, tell a lie big enough and often enough and eventually people will began to believe it. It was one of Hitlers favorite sayings. Take your blinders off no matter which name you use cupcake.
In fact, that's the Republican ad campaign you're talking about. You seem confused. I'm sure you're a student of Hitler's sayings, but I think it's Goebbels who liked to tout the 'big lie.'

So are you saying that Republicans are Nazis?:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Reuters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fewer detectives plus more homicides equals few... 3 hr Melinda 3
News Hillary Clinton would have a 95% chance of winn... 4 hr TrumptoldTruth 2
News New York grand jury charges man with murder of ... 11 hr ExChristian 4
News Exclusive: U.S. curtails federal election obser... Jul '16 Le Jimbo 1
News How the horror of police violence against black... Jul '16 Judge 12
News Trump's 'unlimited' wealth may not be enough to... Jul '16 Deport Trump and ... 95
News Here's a close look at how immigrant voters cou... Jun '16 brad 2
More from around the web