U.S. lawmakers fret as Cuba oil drill plans advance

Oct 18, 2011 Read more: Canada.com

Drilling off the shore of Cuba is a sensitive political issue because if there were to be a spill, U.S. technology might be prevented from being quickly deployed due to the long-running trade embargo with Cuba.

Read more
Dwight Baker

Eagle Pass, TX

#1 Oct 19, 2011
Who owns our politicians?
By Dwight Baker
Dbaker22@stx.rr.com
10/19/11

SUBJECT: U.S. lawmakers fret as Cuba oil drill plans advance
http://www.canada.com/news/lawmakers+fret+Cub...

EXCERPT:+ US will inspect Repsol rig before it gets to Cuba
+ Regulator Bromwich:“This is a lot better than nothing.”
+ Says trade embargo wouldn’t impede helping with a spill

MY TAKE:

Big oil owns Bromwich also Salazar they run our Minerals Management Department.

I have advised Bromwich by registered mail and all of the Florida Congressmen that the cure for Blowouts was NOT that presented and adopted by them from MWCC sponsored by EXXON MOBIL.

In regards to the reply that Bromwich gave he is a lawyer and those that work for him our not savvy in oil and gas drilling equipment.

So what will happen now? Bromwich will require paper work to be filled out then signed and when all hell breaks loose again he will wave the paper as if he did his job.

Then when oil and gas invades Florida again as it did during the BP blowout Bromwich will be satisfied that he did his job?

Hello is anybody at home that wears a political job uniform?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Repsol YPF SA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Repsol scraps oil probe off Canaries tourist is... Jan '15 Max 1
News Water, gas continue flowing from Alaska blowout... (Feb '12) May '12 Dwight Baker 4
News Repsol: Exploratory oil well off Cuba comes up dry (May '12) May '12 Dwight Baker 1
News Argentina forces Spain closer to the precipice (Apr '12) Apr '12 neobyzantine 1
News Drilling Mud Spills At Repsol Exploratory Well (Feb '12) Feb '12 Dwight Baker 1
News Experts: United States ill-prepared for oil spi... (Jan '12) Jan '12 Dwight Baker 1
News Cuba set to explore offshore as oil rig arrives (Jan '12) Jan '12 Dwight Baker 4
More from around the web