Erection-boosting condom gets EU backing

Jun 20, 2011 Full story: CW33 Dallas KDAF-TV 10

A British medical company has had its erection-enhancing condom recommended for European approval.

Full Story

“Open-minded, tolerant & honest”

Since: Aug 10

Gilbert, AZ - orig from VA/NC

#1 Jun 21, 2011
Hmmm - you have to be hard to get a condom on - so how does it work before it's on? LOL

Since: Jun 11

Villa Rica, GA

#2 Jun 21, 2011
YouTube and Google is your friend.:)

“all things considered...”

Since: Nov 07

"you get back what you give"

#3 Jun 21, 2011
Oooh, a CSD500 model, rawr!
Kurt

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Jun 21, 2011
Junk science.
Interesting

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Jun 21, 2011
JusHavinFunInAZ wrote:
Hmmm - you have to be hard to get a condom on - so how does it work before it's on? LOL
There's a guy on here named The Geno that brags he can put his own on with his teeth. I wonder what else he can do while he's down there, after all, he is single! LMAO!
Harley Homey

Medford, NY

#7 Jun 24, 2011
My last three boyfriends (last week) tried them, it didn't work on any of them. I wonder why?
George

UK

#8 Jun 24, 2011
Maybe you are an ugly minger Harley and all the guys have a problem getting hard when looking at you lol

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#9 Jun 24, 2011
I wonder what kind of yucky disease they will discover that these things cause in 10 years. :/

“Open-minded, tolerant & honest”

Since: Aug 10

Gilbert, AZ - orig from VA/NC

#10 Jun 24, 2011
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a guy on here named The Geno that brags he can put his own on with his teeth. I wonder what else he can do while he's down there, after all, he is single! LMAO!
LOL, so am I... single, that is - after two decades of not being so. If I could put a condom on myself with my teeth, I'd probably STAY single - lol. It goes back to that old joke... why do dogs lick themselves? Because they can.
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

#11 Jun 24, 2011
.....That's great, now not just Greece, can go broke....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Reckitt Benckiser Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clearasil To Ship PerfectaWash on Dec. 26 (Dec '11) Jan '14 Donnamarie 2
UK: Reckitt Benckiser H1 food earnings climb (Jul '12) Jul '12 Kevin 1
•••

Reckitt Benckiser People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••