RealNetworks plans spinoff of casual ...

RealNetworks plans spinoff of casual games business

There are 1 comment on the KING5 Seattle News story from May 9, 2008, titled RealNetworks plans spinoff of casual games business. In it, KING5 Seattle News reports that:

“This is a unique situation and I wouldn't expect to see another one like this any time soon”

RealNetworks Inc. said Thursday that it plans to spin off its casual games business into a separate company and distribute its shares to RealNetworks stockholders. via KING5 Seattle News

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KING5 Seattle News.

gameseekr

Berkeley, CA

#1 May 11, 2008
Its about time Real got its act together. The casual gaming business is booming and real was left behind. WildTangent, Bigfishgames and others are doing so well.

Hopefully this will mark a turnaround.

gameseekr( http://gameseekr.com )

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Real Networks Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Switchboard: The feds want to fine Sprint $105 ... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Harvard Professor 3
News RealNetworks Introduces RealPlayer Cloud (Oct '13) Oct '13 Michael Oberg 1
News Stocks on the move: Intel, Marriott, NetSuite, ... (Jan '10) Jan '10 Jamaal Radisson 1
News RealNetworks' COO John Giamatteo Quietly Resigns (Jan '10) Jan '10 gustoelf 1
News Hollywood in showdown over DVD 'ripper' (Apr '09) Nov '09 ggg 2
News Microsoft defends sweatshop conditions in China (Mar '09) Mar '09 koik 1
News RealDVD Sales Temporarily Halted by Court (Oct '08) Oct '08 Leria 3
More from around the web