Hollywood studios file lawsuit against RealNetworks

There are 1 comment on the People's Daily Online story from Sep 30, 2008, titled Hollywood studios file lawsuit against RealNetworks. In it, People's Daily Online reports that:

Major Hollywood studios filed on Tuesday a lawsuit in a Los Angeles court against RealNetworks, accusing the Internet media software maker of distributing a product that could be used to copy DVDs and store the ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at People's Daily Online.

John

O Fallon, MO

#1 Oct 1, 2008
Hollywood is full of it.
I say we protest and 1 weekend no one go to see a movie. No one rent a movie. Do this nation wide.
I like most movies and think adam sandler is a good actor, but I heard last year he made 46 million dollars. That is out of hand. This is becoming like pro football.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Real Networks Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Switchboard: The feds want to fine Sprint $105 ... Dec '14 Harvard Professor 3
News RealNetworks Introduces RealPlayer Cloud (Oct '13) Oct '13 Michael Oberg 1
News Stocks on the move: Intel, Marriott, NetSuite, ... (Jan '10) Jan '10 Jamaal Radisson 1
News RealNetworks' COO John Giamatteo Quietly Resigns (Jan '10) Jan '10 gustoelf 1
News Hollywood in showdown over DVD 'ripper' (Apr '09) Nov '09 ggg 2
News Microsoft defends sweatshop conditions in China (Mar '09) Mar '09 koik 1
News RealDVD Sales Temporarily Halted by Court (Oct '08) Oct '08 Leria 3
More from around the web