Thomas Train Toys Recalled for Lead

Thomas Train Toys Recalled for Lead

There are 5 comments on the News10 Sacramento story from Sep 26, 2007, titled Thomas Train Toys Recalled for Lead. In it, News10 Sacramento reports that:

Some Thomas and Friends wooden railway toys and Target toy gardening tools are being recalled because of unsafe amounts of lead in paint used.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News10 Sacramento.

Josh

Citrus Heights, CA

#1 Sep 26, 2007
Perhaps more CEO's will apologize to China for the lead in the toys they make for the US. Any kind of complaining would cut into profits for the company and it stockholders, least we take care of our children.
Lana

United States

#2 Sep 26, 2007
I can't believe our lives are being put at risk just to cut costs. Are we seriously incapable of manufacturing our own toys? This is ridiculous.
rockemsockem

United States

#3 Sep 26, 2007
My Erector set, Lincoln Logs, Evel Knievel stunt cycle,Monster Magnet, Superball, 100's of Hot Wheels, Gumby & Pokey, Tonka Trucks,every GI Joe ever made,Tinker Toys, my broken Wheel-O, the Whizzer I wound up & stuck in my sisters hair,Sea Monkeys, the Etch A Sketch I shot with my Daisy BB Gun to see what was in it. NONE of these made anyone sick as far as I can tell.
i watch crime

Sacramento, CA

#4 Sep 26, 2007
AMEN ROCKEMSOCKEM, AMEN!!!!!!!!!
Lana

United States

#6 Sep 27, 2007
CaCa joined CNN wrote:
~Asian~ "Ah, long time, you like, buy mooorrree toy, you like long timmmmeeee, goot fo you"
Are you on crack?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

RC2 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chinese-made toys, kids' jewelry recalled (Sep '07) Aug '10 Mark 8
News Company to pay $1.25 million for selling toys c... (Jan '10) Jan '10 Heather 1
News RC2 prices public offering at $15 per share (Aug '09) Aug '09 Pat Hansen 2
News No More Tears, Far More Fears? (Mar '09) Mar '09 The4BigGirls 1
News 600,000 toys join recall list (Sep '07) Nov '08 Crystal 25
News RC2 says slow orders lower profit (Nov '08) Nov '08 RC2 Retailers 1
News 600,000 toys join recall list -- Consumer Goods... (Apr '08) Apr '08 Olivia 1
More from around the web