News - Recall: 1.5 Million "Thomas & ...

News - Recall: 1.5 Million "Thomas & Friends" toys

There are 7 comments on the WGRZ Buffalo story from Jun 13, 2007, titled News - Recall: 1.5 Million "Thomas & Friends" toys. In it, WGRZ Buffalo reports that:

The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission announced a voluntary recall of various "Thomas & Friends" wooden railway toys, on Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WGRZ Buffalo.

Melissa from Hamburg

Buffalo, NY

#1 Jun 14, 2007
Another recall from China.....
Imagine that!
Steelers girl

Frenchville, PA

#2 Jun 14, 2007
Wow!It is another thing that is being recalled from China.
Sarah

Buffalo, NY

#3 Jun 14, 2007
My grandfather always told me to buy American. These Chinese companies obviously don't care about our health and safety, and we are partially to blame here for continuing to import and buy this cheap junk from them.
I say that we Americans should start reading the labels on stuff before we buy it and refuse to buy anything from China. This would both send them a message and improve our own economy.
BUY AMERICAN!
Carla

Canada

#4 Jun 19, 2007
This is an act of Terrorism if you ask me, I am boycotting all stuff made in china from now on. Lead in paint is not an accident, and niether is poison in toothpaste. Can we trust a single thing that comes from China now?
Ron Mc

Dunnellon, FL

#5 Aug 14, 2007
BUY AMERICAN IF YOU CAN AND IF YOU CAN'T, BUT CANADIAN.......STAY AWAY FROM MEXICO BUT TRY FRANCE, GERMANY, GB, NORWAY, DEMMARK....
Liza

Dallas, TX

#6 Aug 14, 2007
Can you imagine the reprocutions if we sent lead based products to China for their children to play with? Our government needs to stop endangering our lives just for the sake of trading with these foreign companys that never follow the rules.
sarah

Beaumont, TX

#7 Sep 11, 2007
No MORE!! Dang, I watch them say they wont change the paint!! Thats enough for me. My kids won't be deprived if I buy american!! Geez....I should have stood a long time ago!! Sorry america I was part of the problem, but no more!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

RC2 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chinese-made toys, kids' jewelry recalled (Sep '07) Aug '10 Mark 8
News Company to pay $1.25 million for selling toys c... (Jan '10) Jan '10 Heather 1
News RC2 prices public offering at $15 per share (Aug '09) Aug '09 Pat Hansen 2
News No More Tears, Far More Fears? (Mar '09) Mar '09 The4BigGirls 1
News 600,000 toys join recall list (Sep '07) Nov '08 Crystal 25
News RC2 says slow orders lower profit (Nov '08) Nov '08 RC2 Retailers 1
News 600,000 toys join recall list -- Consumer Goods... (Apr '08) Apr '08 Olivia 1
More from around the web