Mylan Inc. Tries to Get Its Hands on ...

Mylan Inc. Tries to Get Its Hands on Ranbaxy Laboratories' Rights Over Novartis AG's Diovan

There are 1 comment on the BioSpace story from Dec 7, 2012, titled Mylan Inc. Tries to Get Its Hands on Ranbaxy Laboratories' Rights Over Novartis AG's Diovan. In it, BioSpace reports that:

Mylan Inc. Tries to Get Its Hands on Ranbaxy Laboratories ' Rights Over Novartis AG 's Diovan The Swiss drug maker Novartis had been bracing all year for the day in late September when Diovan, its top-selling blood pressure drug, would lose patent protection and a cheaper generic version would become available.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BioSpace.

Jrseyan

Somerset, NJ

#1 Dec 8, 2012
We still do not know why Ranbaxy's Diovan application has not been approved. Can anyone speculate why this is so?
Ranbaxy used to be a great company under parminder singh and Brar. company was destroyed by mavinder.

I would sell its stock until the Japaese straighten it out. will take time -- don't expect immediate results once a culture is destroyed.

Also, the Indian financial community is not putting pressure on the company does not understand the business -- they will take time to grasp the impact of the lipitor generic withdrawal in the us and the complete loss of that part of the us business.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ranbaxy Laboratories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ranbaxy announces USFDA approval of CIP-Isotret... (Aug '12) Sep '13 De Croft 9
News Company Completely Halts Generic Lipitor Produc... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Pharmaman 1
More from around the web