Southwest Airlines Downgraded by Zack...

Southwest Airlines Downgraded by Zacks Investment Research to "Underperform"

There are 25 comments on the AmericanBankingNews.com story from Mar 29, 2012, titled Southwest Airlines Downgraded by Zacks Investment Research to "Underperform". In it, AmericanBankingNews.com reports that:

Southwest Airlines was downgraded by Zacks Investment Research from a "neutral" rating to an "underperform" rating in a research note issued on Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at AmericanBankingNews.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Angry White United Pilot

Burlington, Canada

#26 Apr 12, 2012
Of course Southworst will be downgraded.
If you fill your airplanes with negros and illegal aliens and take both federal and state welfare checks from them for transporting them from one getto city to the next, of course your revenues will be down.
Duh!
peter tucker

Lansing, MI

#27 Apr 12, 2012
This has to be the most arrogant, illiterate, stupid, pathetic,scary statement in the last 75 years"Negro"???? Are you kidding. You have to be kidding. Tell me you are kidding. This has to be a joke....a parody on squareheaded Neanderthal freeze dried Cannucks. Nah....you are serious. Holy dog crap!!! Just FYI... this is not 1953, and airfares are not determined by weight, looks, sex, race, food preferences or, and lucky for you, IQ. Methinks you have a hockey puck stuck in your ass. Stick to, you know, those lil airplanes that fly around the living room of your igloo

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#28 Apr 12, 2012
Angry White United Pilot wrote:
Of course Southworst will be downgraded.
If you fill your airplanes with negros and illegal aliens and take both federal and state welfare checks from them for transporting them from one getto city to the next, of course your revenues will be down.
Duh!
Hey dumb ignorant red neck; money is money and regardless who is handing it to you, it is still money...green backs makes the world go round and round. Hell, if monkeys could pay for travel, monkeys would be welcomed too.
mdw rat

United States

#29 Apr 13, 2012
Leadership and moral are at a all time low here. Trust me. Station managers are idiots!!! They can't even do the jobs that they demand from their sups!!!! New sups are off the street with little or no exp. Why??? because WN offers no incentive for present emps to become sups. Everything is fine at the G.O. those people are kool-aide drinkers!!!!! If you don't work there-you don't know. Herb also said the most important part of our company are the emp. Present mang. has forgotten this. You can pump rainbows up each others asses if you want but trust me the enema is coming.
peter tucker

Lansing, MI

#30 Apr 14, 2012
More jibberish

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Raymond Ltd Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News RDInvesting Provides Investors with Free In-Dep... (Mar '14) Mar '14 carolann 1
Ebay Stock Dropping (Nov '13) Nov '13 ConcernedOnlineSe... 1
News Walgreens Given "Buy" Rating at TheStreet (May '13) May '13 Jiggs 2
News Analysts say jobs numbers should ease recession... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Bama Yankee 1
News Research In Motion Not A Likely Candidate for N... (Jun '12) Jun '12 RIM share holder 1
News Sunoco Retail Sale Speculation Grows (May '12) May '12 Barbara Harris 1
News Sanmina-SCI Upgraded to "Outperform" at Raymond... (Apr '12) Apr '12 JBR 1
More from around the web