Beth Peerless: Santa Cruz '60s/'70s r...

Beth Peerless: Santa Cruz '60s/'70s rock heavyweights Snail is ...

There are 2 comments on the Monterey County Herald story from Mar 18, 2010, titled Beth Peerless: Santa Cruz '60s/'70s rock heavyweights Snail is .... In it, Monterey County Herald reports that:

With the success of so many tribute bands, as well as reunions of original rock 'n' roll legends such as Cream a couple years back, it comes as a pleasant surprise to see some of our local legends regroup for reunion performances in Santa Cruz and Monterey.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Monterey County Herald.

“The Invisable Man!”

Since: Feb 10

Pebble Beach, CA.

#1 Mar 20, 2010
Thanks For Your Weekly GO! Report Beth!
You Should Publish A Biography Of All Your Behind-The-Scenes Live Event Experiences> From A Journalist's Point Of View.
You Must Have So Many Interesting Personal Stories As Well As Images To Share With Music Fanatics> Would Make A Very Entertaining Book!
old bob

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#2 Apr 10, 2010
i was seating here at the computor. iwas listening to an snail alblum. so i thought i would check out rock forum. and dam if i didn't see this sight speaking about the band snail go figure

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Quixote Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Script At The Synod For Gay Adulterers Come... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Pope Ben In Pasture 1
News Foreclosure judge takes on HSBC and other banks... (Aug '09) Sep '09 Char Siu Bao Girl 3
News Foreclosure judge takes on HSBC and other banks... (Aug '09) Aug '09 Hawaiianmade 2
News Reimer to replace Jezuit as Quixote CEO (Dec '08) Dec '08 sowhat 2
News Durbin challenger's goal: Win, but keep humanity (Sep '08) Sep '08 ME Too 85
More from around the web