Testimony on how i got my loan and let me advice you

Posted in the Quicken Loans Forum

Sandy 101

Lagos, Nigeria

#1 Jun 26, 2011
I once started out like this looking for a loan, but ended up been scamed severally until i almost loosed upto $5740 usd. I was on the verge of giving up when a friend of mine directed me to Mr Larry Morgan, but at the end i was able to get the loan even with a lesser fee and had the loan same day, so i advice you to contact them today for a real loan on eyeonloanmodification@gmail. com you had better be wise in these rather than allowing yourself to be fooled by scams.
merryma

UK

#2 Feb 5, 2012
Have you been turned down by your bank Or you are facing fianancial meltdown??here is an opportunity to obtain loan within 24hours of application.Contact ECO BANK via email:
eurof81@gmail.com,costumer care line on:
+447024067409Await your mail to proceed.
Sara Iwola.
kevin

Greensboro, NC

#3 Apr 4, 2012
i was shopping for a car today in a richmond small used car dealership. i found the car i wanted. the owner ran my credit report. and after 20 minutes. he said good news. i got u approved!. so he started to show me the loan terms. the car was $12,800.+4% sales tax about $ 13,200. he wanted $3500. down payment. so the financed amount will be somewhere around $10,000. he said. you are going to pay $341.00. a month for 57 months. i was shocked $10000 loan 57 months at the end i will have paid around $20000. i asked him what was the apr. he said 17.0%. i dont know if he thinks im stupid but $341 for 57 months the apr its about 30.0%. or am i wrong. if anybody knows a little bit more about this things please help. my credit score is 723. and 30% apr i think its to high.
Tuesday

London, UK

#20 Mar 26, 2014
This is the first time I had ever applied for a loan. I couldn't have asked for anything more from the staff that answered any of my questions to the application process. Once this had all been completed the money was transferred quickly into my account. I will definitely be recommending 911PDAY .COM ( http://goo.gl/l0GrbF ) too my friends and family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Quicken Loans Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Legal loan lender Dec '14 GSMARKETING 1
Quicken Loans questionable practices (Apr '14) Nov '14 apeaw 3
Dan Gilbert does Detroit Read More Nov '14 reality is a crutch 1
Loan offer (Aug '14) Sep '14 Loan Lender Peter 2
urgent loan (Jan '14) Aug '14 peter 5
Loan Offer (Jul '14) Jul '14 Pastor Michael 1
get the fast loan delivery ever @ low interest ... (Jul '14) Jul '14 mrs vivian 1
More from around the web