Stocks to Watch: New Zealand Equity Preview

Full story: Scoop

Tuesday, 9 December 2008, 11:38 am Article: Content.net Dec. 9 – The following stocks may be active on the New Zealand exchange after developments since the close of trading yesterday.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Open Your Eyes

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2008

Who Is The Antichrist?

Is It Obama?

The Identity Of The Antichrist Was Revealed Nov.15/2008

This An Extraordinary Prophecy Indeed!

www.prophecies.org

This accurate comment appears on the Amazon review page of Webster Tarpley's 'Barrack H. Obama - The Unauthorized Biography'-

Obama is a spook. I don't mean that in the racist sense of the word.

Obama's mother was a CIA officer.

Obama was one of 8 students selected to study sovietology in Columbia's IR program under Brzezinski, one of the CIA's top- ranking officers.

Obama went to work for a CIA front, Business International Corporation (one of whose specialties was recruiting leaders of domestic left-wing organizations as CIA assets).

Obama ran for state office and his opponent quit the race before the election.

Obama ran for US Senate, and his opponent quit the race before the election.

Obama ran for Pres., and his foreign policy chief was, who else, one of the CIA's top officers, Brzezinski.

I use the same simple technique that the security forces use to identify intelligence agents and prevent infiltration:

I do a background check.

Obama has lived for 48 years without leaving any footprints -- none! There is no Obama documentation -- no records -- no paper trail -- none -- this is no accident. It is being done on purpose with Media help - but to serve whom & why??

WHY DON'T WE SEE ONE WORD OF THIS IN ANY OF THE MEDIA?

Love him or hate him, we all remember how the press went to great lengths to find out every move that President Bush made finally unable to come up with anything factual, so they created it! When their accusations were proven empty, they refused to retract one word of the fraud they perpetrated on the American people.

Dan Rather lost his job over fraudulent documents, because common people like you & me reached out and ripped CBS to pieces.
The same Media went to great lengths to scandalize & destroy Sarah Palin.

If it were not for the Internet and talk radio, American citizens would become the servants of a dishonest & conspiratorial Media.

THINK ABOUT IT. IT DIDN'T USED TO BE THIS WAY! How much longer are we going to sit on our hands & say not a word?

AND DON'T THINK THE MEDIA SIMPLY DOESN'T KNOW - THEY ARE GETTING POUNDED WITH EMAILS ABOUT IT!!!

Obama could not get a simple security clearance with the information the government has on him ---- NOBODY COULD!

NOW he is privy to every top secret America has!

What is going on??? WHERE ARE THE GOOD PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY - ARE YOU OUT THERE???

WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO SAVE THIS COUNTRY????

Written By Dick Eastman!

Since: Nov 08

Auckland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2008

Open Your Eyes wrote:
Who Is The Antichrist?
Is It Obama?
The Identity Of The Antichrist Was Revealed Nov.15/2008
This An Extraordinary Prophecy Indeed!
www.prophecies.org
Obama was one of 8 students selected to study sovietology in Columbia's IR program under Brzezinski, one of the CIA's top- ranking officers.
Obama went to work for a CIA front, Business International Corporation (one of whose specialties was recruiting leaders of domestic left-wing organizations as CIA assets).
Obama ran for state office and his opponent quit the race before the election.
Obama ran for US Senate, and his opponent quit the race before the election.
Obama ran for Pres., and his foreign policy chief was, who else, one of the CIA's top officers, Brzezinski.
I use the same simple technique that the security forces use to identify intelligence agents and prevent infiltration:
I do a background check.
Obama has lived for 48 years without leaving any footprints -- none! There is no Obama documentation -- no records -- no paper trail -- none -- this is no accident. It is being done on purpose with Media help - but to serve whom & why??
WHY DON'T WE SEE ONE WORD OF THIS IN ANY OF THE MEDIA?
Love him or hate him, we all remember how the press went to great lengths to find out every move that President Bush made finally unable to come up with anything factual, so they created it! When their accusations were proven empty, they refused to retract one word of the fraud they perpetrated on the American people.
Dan Rather lost his job over fraudulent documents, because common people like you & me reached out and ripped CBS to pieces.
The same Media went to great lengths to scandalize & destroy Sarah Palin.
If it were not for the Internet and talk radio, American citizens would become the servants of a dishonest & conspiratorial Media.
THINK ABOUT IT. IT DIDN'T USED TO BE THIS WAY! How much longer are we going to sit on our hands & say not a word?
AND DON'T THINK THE MEDIA SIMPLY DOESN'T KNOW - THEY ARE GETTING POUNDED WITH EMAILS ABOUT IT!!!
Obama could not get a simple security clearance with the information the government has on him ---- NOBODY COULD!
NOW he is privy to every top secret America has!
What is going on??? WHERE ARE THE GOOD PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY - ARE YOU OUT THERE???
WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO SAVE THIS COUNTRY????
Written By Dick Eastman!
WTF???

Since: Nov 08

Whangarei, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2008

Gutsfull wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF???
I'll second that

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••