Beware of phone scammers

Beware of phone scammers

There are 2 comments on the O-R Online story from Jul 7, 2014, titled Beware of phone scammers. In it, O-R Online reports that:

I usually don't answer my phone when the caller ID shows me a name or number that I don't recognize.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at O-R Online.

Cynthia livengood

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Jul 8, 2014
Yes pch, let us talk about scammers, their out there and they will get you, your do innocent, not noing these people are scamming you.especially the elderly, they don't no, God forbid, not good they should be locked up,scamming innocent people.we the pch fans need to no, DO NOT FRIEND PCH, do not take a call where some one says you win money, it's a scam PCH DIDN'T NOT,I REPEAT DOES NOT FRIEND YOU OR CALL YOU AND ASK FOR MONEY, NO NO...PLS I HOPE YOU ALL READ THIS, IT'S VERY IMPORTANT YOU DON'T GET SCAMMED BUY THOSE TERRIBLE PEOPLE THAT WANT YOUR MONEY, HOW DARE THEM, TO INCRIMINATE PCH! SO YOU FOLKS OUT THERE, EYES AND EARS OPEN AND PAY ATTENTION.PCH NEVER ASKED FOR MONEY, NEVER.....I HOPE THAT WAS INFORMATIVE.love you pch! One of these days I hour to meet you, be kind to one another, keep the faith and God bless all.
Cynthia livengood

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Jul 8, 2014
Cynthia livengood wrote:
Yes pch, let us talk about scammers, their out there and they will get you, your do innocent, not noing these people are scamming you.especially the elderly, they don't no, God forbid, not good they should be locked up,scamming innocent people.we the pch fans need to no, DO NOT FRIEND PCH, do not take a call where some one says you win money, it's a scam PCH DIDN'T NOT,I REPEAT DOES NOT FRIEND YOU OR CALL YOU AND ASK FOR MONEY, NO NO...PLS I HOPE YOU ALL READ THIS, IT'S VERY IMPORTANT YOU DON'T GET SCAMMED BUY THOSE TERRIBLE PEOPLE THAT WANT YOUR MONEY, HOW DARE THEM, TO INCRIMINATE PCH! SO YOU FOLKS OUT THERE, EYES AND EARS OPEN AND PAY ATTENTION.PCH NEVER ASKED FOR MONEY, NEVER.....I HOPE THAT WAS INFORMATIVE.love you pch! One of these days I hour to meet you, be kind to one another, keep the faith and God bless all.
OH I FORGOT FINGERS CROSSED BUT I DINT NO JOE MUCH LONGER I CAN DO THIS OUCH IT HITS, KIDDING, LOL. SCREAM DANEILLEYELLER!!!!!!!!!! Over here on waiting fir you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Publishers Clearing House Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The new PCH Lotto is terrible. Aug 4 JRM 1
the loading sucks right now Jul 28 Not A Winning Moment 1
Something actually positive Jul 22 Not A Winning Moment 1
what a shock! still more loading problems! Jul '17 Not A Winning Moment 1
pch keno Jul '17 Donnabug 1
Constant Loading Problems Jul '17 theresagriffiths 3
Cannot play Mahjongg Mom-Jongg game Jul '17 theresagriffiths 1
More from around the web