shirley a lamunyon

AOL

#1 Jan 21, 2007
I THINK YOU NEED TO MAKE INFORMATION ABOUT PRINTING OUT EMPLOYEE W2'S MORE EASYER.
AND MAKE SURE THAT ALL EMPLOYEES ARE AWARE OF HOW TO GET ONTO THE WEBSITE INORDER TO PRINT THEM OUT.
I HAVE SPENT TWO WEEKS AND SEVER HOURS ON THE COMPUTER TRYING TO FIND THE WRITE PLACE AND KEEP GETTING STUCK.
AND NO ONE WITHIN THE COMPANY WILL HELP ME!!!!
Lisa

United States

#2 Mar 6, 2012
shirley a lamunyon wrote:
I THINK YOU NEED TO MAKE INFORMATION ABOUT PRINTING OUT EMPLOYEE W2'S MORE EASYER.
AND MAKE SURE THAT ALL EMPLOYEES ARE AWARE OF HOW TO GET ONTO THE WEBSITE INORDER TO PRINT THEM OUT.
I HAVE SPENT TWO WEEKS AND SEVER HOURS ON THE COMPUTER TRYING TO FIND THE WRITE PLACE AND KEEP GETTING STUCK.
AND NO ONE WITHIN THE COMPANY WILL HELP ME!!!!
I agree! Ive been trying and trying to get my w2 for 2010! Ive spent several hours trying to get ahold of someone! PLEASE HELP!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pantry Inc The Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kangaroo cups leapt off shelves (Jun '11) Jun '11 ulised 1
News Proposed food pantry to serve UC Davis students (Dec '10) Dec '10 Woodland Resident 1
News Tomlinson united for its first-ever Walk-A-Thon (Oct '10) Oct '10 somebody 2
News PSS World Medical weathers hurricanes, market woes (Nov '08) Nov '08 employee 1
News With eye on Ike, a retailer asks for cap on gas... (Sep '08) Sep '08 kmjn 46
More from around the web