Man killed in 101 traffic accident

Man killed in 101 traffic accident

There are 5 comments on the Monterey County Herald story from Jul 28, 2010, titled Man killed in 101 traffic accident. In it, Monterey County Herald reports that:

A 27-year-old Salinas man was killed and a 26-year-old Salinas woman injured late Monday when their vehicle veered off southbound Highway 101 in south San Jose, the California Highway Patrol said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Monterey County Herald.

Marina, CA

#1 Jul 28, 2010
Another accident due to sad.
Kate Andrews

Cary, NC

#2 Jul 28, 2010
Eric Croci was an amazing man, father, son, brother, and cousin. His family loves him so much and he is already greatly missed by us. Stacy is amazing and I give all my support to her. We love you guys!

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#3 Jul 28, 2010
A sad and unfortunate occurence.

Lately, the Monterey County CHP office did a "study" to find that most traffic accidents, DUIs, etc, occur on weekends and "rarely" during weekdays.

I guess its their justification for not patrolling our County Highways during the weekdays.

Or, as I beleive, an excuse for the CHP to be "missing in action" to capture the reckless drivers who are communters & who are repeat speeding offenders.

When will Monterey County residents demand that the CHP patrol our highways and NOT DO CITY OF SALINAS police work??

Half Moon Bay, CA

#4 Jul 28, 2010
You cant blame drinking without knowing what actually happened SDC, that is super disrespectful. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family, and to Stacy who I hope recovers soon. We love you Eric!

Monterey, CA

#5 Jul 28, 2010
His friends and co-workers will miss him very much too. We hope Stacy recovers soon!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Pasta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Business on hold for P.G. pot club (Mar '10) May '15 Mike 8
News Mills brothers face new lawsuits over loans (Nov '08) Aug '14 Plain Simple 16
News Cannery Row - Monterey Bay Adventures (Dec '09) Sep '13 Old Timer 5
News Roshni Singh was strangled (Oct '08) Oct '12 denu 17
News Salyer American shuts its doors (May '09) Jul '12 A Ghost From the ... 14
News Monterey Sheriff's Son Arrested After Drugs Found (Jun '11) Jun '11 Freebo 2
News Letters: Mayor says numbers are wrong (Feb '09) Jun '11 jamie farr 15
More from around the web