Pfc. Conrado Diaz Javier Jr.: Family ...

Pfc. Conrado Diaz Javier Jr.: Family buries Seaside soldier

There are 8 comments on the Monterey County Herald story from Jan 7, 2011, titled Pfc. Conrado Diaz Javier Jr.: Family buries Seaside soldier. In it, Monterey County Herald reports that:

Family Members comfort Julia and Conrado Javier at the funeral of their son Pfc.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Monterey County Herald.

Jan Shriner

Monterey, CA

#1 Jan 7, 2011
Mayor Delgado also mentioned in the last City Council meeting that the family is asking for help for travel expenses. Please what is the address or method to make a donation in the memory of this young soldier?
YGBSM

Salinas, CA

#2 Jan 7, 2011
My condolences to the Javier family. I, too, am grateful for PFC Javier's service and sacrifice. All veterans gave some. Some, like PFC Javier, gave all.
Kevin

Monterey, CA

#3 Jan 7, 2011
Very sad...

My prayers to the fallen soldier and his family, along with my eternal gratitude for their sacrifice.
Purple83

King City, CA

#4 Jan 7, 2011
My deepest condolences to the family of this brave young soldier. My heart goes out to his mother and father. Stay strong and may all memories of thier beloved son stay close to thier hearts.
sadden

Monterey, CA

#6 Jan 7, 2011
RIP

and "Thank You"
Thank you

Monterey, CA

#7 Jan 7, 2011
To Conrado - thank you for your supreme sacrifice for our country. May you rest in peace.
Miriam

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#8 Jan 7, 2011
RIP Conrado. There are few brave men left in this world...and you counted as one. Que descances en Paz y gracias por tu valor.
PGHS Alumni

Marina, CA

#9 Jan 7, 2011
A brave young man lost his life too young. I wish the Hearld would have not put his greiving mother and father on the front page of the paper. Can you imagine what they felt like this morning to see thier photo at one of their weakest momentso on the front page? There are many other photos that could have been used. I am greatful it was a lead story, just wish the photo would have been different.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Pasta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Business on hold for P.G. pot club (Mar '10) May '15 Mike 8
News Mills brothers face new lawsuits over loans (Nov '08) Aug '14 Plain Simple 16
News Cannery Row - Monterey Bay Adventures (Dec '09) Sep '13 Old Timer 5
News Roshni Singh was strangled (Oct '08) Oct '12 denu 17
News Salyer American shuts its doors (May '09) Jul '12 A Ghost From the ... 14
News Monterey Sheriff's Son Arrested After Drugs Found (Jun '11) Jun '11 Freebo 2
News Letters: Mayor says numbers are wrong (Feb '09) Jun '11 jamie farr 15
More from around the web