Pfc. Conrado Diaz Javier Jr.: Family buries Seaside soldier

Full story: Monterey County Herald

Family Members comfort Julia and Conrado Javier at the funeral of their son Pfc.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Jan Shriner

Monterey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2011

Judged:

Mayor Delgado also mentioned in the last City Council meeting that the family is asking for help for travel expenses. Please what is the address or method to make a donation in the memory of this young soldier?
YGBSM

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2011

My condolences to the Javier family. I, too, am grateful for PFC Javier's service and sacrifice. All veterans gave some. Some, like PFC Javier, gave all.
Kevin

Seaside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2011

Very sad...

My prayers to the fallen soldier and his family, along with my eternal gratitude for their sacrifice.
Purple83

King City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2011

My deepest condolences to the family of this brave young soldier. My heart goes out to his mother and father. Stay strong and may all memories of thier beloved son stay close to thier hearts.
sadden

Seaside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2011

RIP

and "Thank You"
Thank you

Monterey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2011

To Conrado - thank you for your supreme sacrifice for our country. May you rest in peace.
Miriam

Monterey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2011

RIP Conrado. There are few brave men left in this world...and you counted as one. Que descances en Paz y gracias por tu valor.
PGHS Alumni

Salinas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2011

A brave young man lost his life too young. I wish the Hearld would have not put his greiving mother and father on the front page of the paper. Can you imagine what they felt like this morning to see thier photo at one of their weakest momentso on the front page? There are many other photos that could have been used. I am greatful it was a lead story, just wish the photo would have been different.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Monterey Pasta Discussions

Search the Monterey Pasta Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Cannery Row - Monterey Bay Adventures (Dec '09) Sep '13 Old Timer 5
Roshni Singh was strangled (Oct '08) Oct '12 denu 17
Salyer American shuts its doors (May '09) Jul '12 A Ghost From the Past 14
Monterey Sheriff's Son Arrested After Drugs Found (Jun '11) Jun '11 Freebo 2
Letters: Mayor says numbers are wrong (Feb '09) Jun '11 jamie farr 15
Support strong for MPUSD bond (Nov '10) Apr '11 Dixie 64
Hammonds' travels take couple all over the world (Jan '11) Apr '11 Woody Woodward 6
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••