Cedar trustee awaits court OK on $2.8...

Cedar trustee awaits court OK on $2.85 million settlement with acco...

There are 4 comments on the Monterey County Herald story from Sep 3, 2010, titled Cedar trustee awaits court OK on $2.85 million settlement with acco.... In it, Monterey County Herald reports that:

The bankruptcy trustee for a former Monterey mortgage lending firm is seeking court approval of a $2.85 million settlement with Cedar Funding's accounting firm.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Monterey County Herald.

Joseph Blough

Chualar, CA

#1 Sep 3, 2010
I hope the victims can get at least some of their money back. I know a now 98-year-old gentleman who was ripped off by these chumps for about half a million bucks,
saveourcountry

Union City, CA

#3 Sep 3, 2010
this corruption and fraud that is destroying this country is still going on today.
there is being recorded on the county record office as properties that were spouse to have been sold on trustee sales,when in fact there were sold secretly or so called insider trade and these individuals got these properties usually in good ares for a fraction of existing loan.
these fraudulent transactions are taking place on trustee sales, short sales and it involves both housing and commercial real estate.
in the old days these people would be in jail soon after they would try to do this, we use to have really intelligent and honest people in law enforcement that would see through all of this and stop this corruption and fraud but today this is all going over there heads and organised crime is all over the place the criminals and there organized crime is all over the place and they are even coming from other countries to get into this evil,the country is being destroyed and nothing is being down to stop all of this evil corruption.
over 80% of our industrial base and the technology has been shipped and stolen to china by international organized criminals,now they are destroying what is left inside the country,these criminals are stealing everything and in fact the country, they have destroyed this country,wake up america your fathers fought and died for your freedom,you are being turned into a slave of these decadent criminals
may the good ""LORD""sa ve this country and help us bring this country back to what it use to be.
its about time

Monterey, CA

#5 Sep 3, 2010
Not long ago, I saw David Nilsen cruising around town in a $90k Mercedes. It made me wonder how much of other peoples money he has buried in off shore bank accounts and the likes. The investors will see a fraction of what they invested. All we can hope is that this big fat creep gets the book thrown at him in March. Too bad it's a federal case and he wont end up in a real prison. I always thought the open bible and gospel music playing in his office was a nice touch. Wish they would have gotten his chump sons too.
Drop in Bucket

Salinas, CA

#6 Sep 6, 2010
Fine points Fine

Don't forget the Miller boys in your prayers.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Pasta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Business on hold for P.G. pot club (Mar '10) May '15 Mike 8
News Mills brothers face new lawsuits over loans (Nov '08) Aug '14 Plain Simple 16
News Cannery Row - Monterey Bay Adventures (Dec '09) Sep '13 Old Timer 5
News Roshni Singh was strangled (Oct '08) Oct '12 denu 17
News Salyer American shuts its doors (May '09) Jul '12 A Ghost From the ... 14
News Monterey Sheriff's Son Arrested After Drugs Found (Jun '11) Jun '11 Freebo 2
News Letters: Mayor says numbers are wrong (Feb '09) Jun '11 jamie farr 15
More from around the web