Monterey man suspected of killing friend

Monterey man suspected of killing friend

There are 4 comments on the Monterey County Herald story from Sep 22, 2010, titled Monterey man suspected of killing friend. In it, Monterey County Herald reports that:

A Monterey man was arrested today on suspicion of fatally stabbing a friend, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Monterey County Herald.

CLE student

Jackson, CA

#2 Sep 22, 2010
he was probably going to become my friend too :( everyone is my friend...and when friends that i dont even know die because of another friend i get sad :(
rodentia

Milpitas, CA

#6 Sep 22, 2010
CLE student wrote:
he was probably going to become my friend too :( everyone is my friend...and when friends that i dont even know die because of another friend i get sad :(
I understand how you feel, people who come into my life are usually met as friends. I can tell you that Matt was one of mine, and that on almost the same day, I met James, and strangely did not feel that way towards him, now I know why. If you need to talk to someone you can email me @ [email protected] spam be dammned, if people want to talk about this they can with me.
sadden

Monterey, CA

#13 Sep 23, 2010
This is really sad, another human lost their life.

QUESTION - details seem to be shaky, were they friends and got into an argument?
Calamari

United States

#15 Sep 23, 2010
Check his Facebook profile and that might provide some clues.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Pasta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Business on hold for P.G. pot club (Mar '10) May '15 Mike 8
News Mills brothers face new lawsuits over loans (Nov '08) Aug '14 Plain Simple 16
News Cannery Row - Monterey Bay Adventures (Dec '09) Sep '13 Old Timer 5
News Roshni Singh was strangled (Oct '08) Oct '12 denu 17
News Salyer American shuts its doors (May '09) Jul '12 A Ghost From the ... 14
News Monterey Sheriff's Son Arrested After Drugs Found (Jun '11) Jun '11 Freebo 2
News Letters: Mayor says numbers are wrong (Feb '09) Jun '11 jamie farr 15
More from around the web