Four teenagers arrested in beer heist...

Four teenagers arrested in beer heist, two-hour chase

There are 25 comments on the Monterey County Herald story from Oct 20, 2010, titled Four teenagers arrested in beer heist, two-hour chase. In it, Monterey County Herald reports that:

Four teenagers were arrested early Tuesday after they allegedly stole beer from a Monterey convenience store, shot a clerk with a BB gun and led police on a chase for nearly two hours.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Monterey County Herald.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lakewood homeboy

Wilmington, NC

#1 Oct 20, 2010
they should have drank the beer.
sadden

Monterey, CA

#3 Oct 20, 2010
OUR FUTURE
Gang Banger Detection

Salinas, CA

#4 Oct 20, 2010
These dumb gang bangers embarrass the whole gang banger community. Is that possible? How stupid it that? To think they could actually get away with a B B gun assault. 7TH grade drop-outs. Mom & dad must be proud of their parental accomplishments. These boys are on their way to a life of crime and prisons.....and we will pay their way!
Billy Bob

Alpharetta, GA

#5 Oct 20, 2010
sadden wrote:
OUR FUTURE
Just goes to show you how bright these low life bangers are.They arrested a few of them the other day one had a"air gun" is what the article said.Probably a pellet gun.Their all ready a bunch of cowards.You would think they would use something with a little more stopping power.Genius!Not to mention,daddy lost his jeep for a while.
bob

United States

#6 Oct 20, 2010
losers
Ex Salinas

AOL

#7 Oct 20, 2010
Just more vomit for brains hoodlums Salinas and Monterey County are producing at a rapid rate.

You MoCo voters are simply "beyond stupid" to keep electing democrat politicians to run the Cities/County that allow MoCo to be a gang banger sanctuary "safe haven" for illegals.

All that gang banger B.S. could be "stopped" immediately by deporting illegals and making them take their criminal anchor baby gang banger s/c/u/m/ with them and making the parent/parents responsible for the gang bangers they spawn.

Donohue, the Salinas City Council, Fetherolf and Kanalakis are bleeding heart liberal morons that allow this B.S. to go on daily, all for the sake of cheap "illegal" AG. labor.

You idiots that voted those people into office deserve exactly what you're getting. Which is gang banger crime 24/7/365.
dOgBErt rOSco

Visalia, CA

#8 Oct 20, 2010
I have to stronly disagree with Ex Salinas.
Gang banging Crime stops for Christmas because they are deep down all good Cathlics.
imalrdygn

Monterey, CA

#9 Oct 20, 2010
sadden wrote:
OUR FUTURE
Not really. Just a small percentage of our future. There are a lot of teens in high school and college that we never hear about because they are minding their businesss and not getting into trouble. Instead of disparaging, we need to try to help this small minority of troubled kids. Right now they're just "play acting" as hoodlums, stick them in the criminal justice system and they'll become serious criminals real fast.
Dante

San Diego, CA

#10 Oct 20, 2010
I smell SITCOM!
Diablo

United States

#11 Oct 20, 2010
dumb da dumb dumb dumb
Wrangler

Birds Landing, CA

#14 Oct 20, 2010
Future Liberal voters. Just admit it.
Hmmm

San Jose, CA

#15 Oct 20, 2010
enough already wrote:
<quoted text>
YOUR words over & over again share with all of us how truly hostile, ignorant, and rediculous your argument is my friend. Your 'take' ain't gonna change a thing and, frankly, you're not remotely funny and you don't make anything better - clearly.
As a parent of multiple boys (who've never had so much as a ticket), as a registered democrat, as an educated voter, as a tax-payer since I was 15, blah, blah, blah, "stop blaiming the actions of these criminals on democratic policy & perspective."
Time to quiet down - give it a rest (yawn).
You spelled ridiculous wrong. Just because your boys haven't been caught doesn't necessarily mean no mischief.
Gang Banger Detection

Salinas, CA

#16 Oct 20, 2010
enough already wrote:
<quoted text>
YOUR words over & over again share with all of us how truly hostile, ignorant, and ridiculous your argument is my friend. Your 'take' ain't gonna change a thing and, frankly, you're not remotely funny and you don't make anything better - clearly.
As a parent of multiple boys (who've never had so much as a ticket), as a registered democrat, as an educated voter, as a tax-payer since I was 15, blah, blah, blah, "stop blaming the actions of these criminals on democratic policy & perspective."
Time to quiet down - give it a rest (yawn).
You are the type of voter that keeps these pro banger in office. Why don't you adopt a few gang bangers? I am sure you can turn them around........
imalrdygn

Monterey, CA

#18 Oct 20, 2010
I'm through commenting on these forums. Too much negativity. Bad for my psyche. There, take that statement and have a field day with it. Mean, negative, rude, offensive people. Go watch the game and get drunk or something.
enough already

Pacific Grove, CA

#22 Oct 20, 2010
Gang Banger Detection wrote:
<quoted text>You are the type of voter that keeps these pro banger in office. Why don't you adopt a few gang bangers? I am sure you can turn them around........
Funny you should mention it... Indeed I've done plenty in & for our community. What are YOU doing for your community besides whining from behind your computer?
TheONe

New Cuyama, CA

#23 Oct 20, 2010
Really? gang enhancements? With names like Chris Dean, Ivan Haro, Apollo, it is hard to believe they are gang bangers. These are just another few ignorant teenage hoodlums looking for some trouble. In any case, face up to the consequences!
enough already

Pacific Grove, CA

#24 Oct 20, 2010
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
You spelled ridiculous wrong. Just because your boys haven't been caught doesn't necessarily mean no mischief.
LOL...that's your input? You've never spelled anything incorrectly? Mischief and jailbaits are very different. I know where my boys were, who they're with, the family of those whose homes they hung out (yes, each & every one - or they didn't go), even drove them to their concerts & have great memories (BTW they're adults now). Why try to negate those who raise their children as responsible, accountable, productive citizens? There are plenty of us out here. You're far too cynical...have faith.

All the best to you.
Jon A

Petaluma, CA

#25 Oct 20, 2010
enough already wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...that's your input? You've never spelled anything incorrectly? Mischief and jailbaits are very different. I know where my boys were, who they're with, the family of those whose homes they hung out (yes, each & every one - or they didn't go), even drove them to their concerts & have great memories (BTW they're adults now). Why try to negate those who raise their children as responsible, accountable, productive citizens? There are plenty of us out here. You're far too cynical...have faith.
All the best to you.
Well... When you're calling someone ignorant, than spelling is a factor. Other than that I agree with you. Although you type well I would refrain from the LOLspeak. Especially when making valid points.
trubluecollar

Monterey, CA

#26 Oct 20, 2010
Immediate execution of all gangmembers!!! NOTHING ELSE HAS EVER WORKED!!! So go ahead and call me clueless. Watch out for the stray bullets they're missing their targets with since they weren't executed.Until then , slap them on the wrist or council them!!!
things that make u go hmm

Salinas, CA

#28 Oct 20, 2010
Jon A wrote:
<quoted text>
Well... When you're calling someone ignorant, than spelling is a factor. Other than that I agree with you. Although you type well I would refrain from the LOLspeak. Especially when making valid points.
Thank you for your insight... I have to say, though, that a simple spelling error does not equate to ignorance, nor does ignorance imply someone cannot spell. Ignorance is a state of mind: not knowing the facts, uninformed.

The bottom line is that (generally speaking), unfortunately, this incredible opportunity (internet connection) to share one's persepctive on what is going on in our troubled society all too often becomes a mud-slinging fest stuck in 'us & them'. It's an 'US' world...we need each other.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Pasta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Business on hold for P.G. pot club (Mar '10) May '15 Mike 8
News Mills brothers face new lawsuits over loans (Nov '08) Aug '14 Plain Simple 16
News Cannery Row - Monterey Bay Adventures (Dec '09) Sep '13 Old Timer 5
News Roshni Singh was strangled (Oct '08) Oct '12 denu 17
News Salyer American shuts its doors (May '09) Jul '12 A Ghost From the ... 14
News Monterey Sheriff's Son Arrested After Drugs Found (Jun '11) Jun '11 Freebo 2
News Letters: Mayor says numbers are wrong (Feb '09) Jun '11 jamie farr 15
More from around the web