Authorities ready for protests at Pro...

Authorities ready for protests at Progress plant

There are 23 comments on the Asheville Citizen-Times story from Aug 13, 2007, titled Authorities ready for protests at Progress plant. In it, Asheville Citizen-Times reports that:

Local law enforcement agencies are stationed at Progress Energy's Skyland plant in anticipation of possible protests there today.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Asheville Citizen-Times.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Fred

Auburn, AL

#21 Aug 13, 2007
Jason wrote:
<quoted text>
The hippy can come in all shapes and sizes. Do not let one's age fool you into thinking that they do not smoke and smell bad.
Maybe wisdom does NOT come with age!
Dan Coates

Palm Bay, FL

#22 Aug 13, 2007
When you restrict the production of product, you can easily cause a crisis and up the price! "Shot down in flames", BS, not on your life Tickler, go back to drinking.
Jaybird

Asheville, NC

#23 Aug 13, 2007
Ticker-Where are you? I thought you were anxiously waiting for my response and I responded an hour ago. Goodnight.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Progress Energy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Progress seeks rate hikes; New Bern electric co... (Feb '13) Feb '13 ann sorocki 1
News Power companies want to pay less for solar energy (Dec '12) Dec '12 Solarman 2
News Feds launch special inspection at Shearon Harri... (May '12) May '12 Charles 1
Is this a power line hazard? (Apr '12) Apr '12 Howard 2
News SC, NC Regulators OK Duke-Progress Merger Accord (Sep '11) Sep '11 DENO 1
News Progress Energy aiming for 96% restoration by m... (Aug '11) Aug '11 Rhu 1
News Crews from around the nation help to get power ... (Aug '11) Aug '11 marinda lewis get... 1
More from around the web