Hoodie Remark: Geraldo Rivera Has A 32 Year Old Son Who Has Never...

Full story: VDARE
I am amazed to hear that Geraldo Rivera has a 32 year old son who has never been ashamed of him before. Full Story
LMAO

Omaha, NE

#1 Mar 24, 2012
Any time Gerlado's on TV I turn the channel!
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#2 Mar 24, 2012
After the revolution, the White ruling class threw ordinary worker *("middle")* class Whites off the bus. George Zimmerman is purported to be a "Hispanic" who acted to defended himself against increasingly commonplace post-revolution "Black" violence and social disorder.

It will be interesting to see whether or not the ruling class are willing to throw our law abiding "Hispanic" cousins off the bus along with the ordinary White women and men. The "opinion forming" Government licensed electronic media seems to be indicating this may be the case.

Ronald

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Politico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chelsea's Salary at NBC $600K Per Year - Hillar... (Jun '14) Jun '14 woodtick57 4
The media is blindly following Obama and the De... Jun '14 Amigo 1
POLITICO: Barack and Michelle Obama show affect... (Oct '10) Jun '14 zag 3
Former Republican National Committee Chair Remo... (Jan '14) Jan '14 wild child 1
Surveillance reformers gather at Cato - Cyber a... (Oct '13) Oct '13 nikiiroger 1
Reviews in for Obama speech: "Incoherent," "dis... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Syrian 1
Washington D.C.Marching Against the Genocide of... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Iamback 1
More from around the web