headsets: low volume issue

headsets: low volume issue

Posted in the Plantronics Forum

#1 Feb 11, 2010
Greetings people

For the past two years or so, I have been using the Plantronics Voyager 510. I really like everything about it, mainly it's durability. It just keeps going when almost every other headset I have used died within two or three months.

The only thing that disappoints me is the fact that it's volume is just too low compared to other headsets. I can hear my callers perfect most of the times, however in busy environments I hear them lower than expected from a headet.

I'm now looking for a new one, and for now, I'm between the Voyager PRO and the Discovery 975, leaning on the PRO due to it's design. The thing that worries me the most is that perhaps the same problem persists in those newer headsets.

Does anyone here own any of the above headsets, if so can you tell me whether or not the output volume problem is fixed?

Bryanston, South Africa

#2 Aug 24, 2010
Akpe how you doing? I work over at Headsets4U and well we sell a lot of the http://headsets4u.co.za/plantronics-headsets.... [link] daily if I could give you a little of the feedback we have received I would try the Duo set instead of the 975 not that it's a bad headset but we have a lot more overall customer satisfaction based on our headset surveys for the Duo set then that of the 975. Kind Regards.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Plantronics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How do I silence the ringer on my phone? (Oct '16) Oct '16 Bill Handorf 1
Range of Plantronics Voyager 5200 (Oct '16) Oct '16 robertebrown 1
nswering calls on a VoyagerPro+ (Aug '16) Aug '16 Rodney from canada 1
Customer Support (Dec '15) Dec '15 PFX153 1
Pls help with ml18 (Jan '15) Jan '15 Panpan 1
M25 Warranty claim -headset unable to charge (Mar '14) Mar '14 Jeffrey 1
Plantronics M165 unable to hear calls on iPhone 5 (Jul '13) Jul '13 Bluesheep71 1