'I am such a good actor' -

'I am such a good actor' -

There are 1 comment on the Baltimore Sun story from Sep 1, 2007, titled 'I am such a good actor' -. In it, Baltimore Sun reports that:

For an itinerant who has lived in a homeless shelter and traveled on Greyhound buses, Lawrence Niren thinks big.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baltimore Sun.

Larry Pinzansky

Oshawa, Canada

#1 Sep 5, 2007
I went to school with Niren in the late 60s, Wagar High School in Cote St. Luc. We all heard about how he became a "real success, a millionaire" in the stock market. He was a nerdy guy with a red mullett who used to chat in Mr. Henderon's chemistry class. The good-natured and Owl-faced Mr. Henderson would often lose his cool and yell "Niren, SHUT UP!!" No doubt Niren would be talking about his beloved Beatles and also the Beach Boys whom he was almost equally obsessed by. We never imagined that Lawrence would really amount to something. Too bad, for all his effort, he didn't manage to save and invest a chunk of money. Obviously to him it was the game and not about any financial security.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Playboy Enterprises Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bun(ny) fight: Why rival Penthouse wants Playboy (Jul '10) Mar '14 Uptown grill 4
the playboy movie about the last ceaser in rome (Jun '13) Jun '13 Hoppie 3
I found Bettie Page (Mar '13) Mar '13 David Samuel 1
New York Judge Drager Favors "Hooker-Loving" De... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Breaking News 1
News Christie Hefner talks to the Tribune about leav... (Dec '08) Feb '13 The Kanuk 30
Help me out!! (Jan '13) Jan '13 DHPBMS 1
News Sex Assault Investigation at Playboy Mansion (Aug '07) Oct '12 Princess 39
More from around the web