Denyer rumours won't die

Denyer rumours won't die

There are 2 comments on the News.com.au story from Oct 13, 2007, titled Denyer rumours won't die. In it, News.com.au reports that:

SURELY, despite those public denials, Seven's Grant Denyer couldn't have ended up dating former Sunrise producer Cheryl Rogers after all? The word from Rogers' home town, Bathurst, is that the snake-hipped ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News.com.au.

lara

Pennant Hills, Australia

#1 Dec 22, 2007
who doesnt love this guy really? tonight was so good it almost made me cry. hes just wonderful and so long as hes happy than i say go for it. ive heard belinda isnt the most easy to get along with person so maybe he was unhappy. who knows. who cares. be happy grant. we still love you.
Avid TV Enthusiast

Brisbane, Australia

#2 Dec 22, 2007
lara wrote:
who cares.
Yes I agree.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Playboy Enterprises Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ex-soldier's suit against Playboy dropped (Apr '08) Nov 25 Cynthia Koroll 17
News Hugh Hefner's Final Years: Inside the Playboy F... Oct '17 C Kersey 1
Fiction/Satire from the 70s and 80s? Aug '17 Cocavan 1
Palyboy Mag exposes Joe Camel Subliminal Messages (May '17) May '17 JSB 1
News Bun(ny) fight: Why rival Penthouse wants Playboy (Jul '10) Mar '14 Uptown grill 4
the playboy movie about the last ceaser in rome (Jun '13) Jun '13 Hoppie 3
New York Judge Drager Favors "Hooker-Loving" De... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Breaking News 1
More from around the web