Profession mourns loss of chiropracti...

Profession mourns loss of chiropractic leader

There are 12 comments on the www.chiroeco.com story from Jan 5, 2010, titled Profession mourns loss of chiropractic leader. In it, www.chiroeco.com reports that:

January 5, 2010 -- The Chiropractic profession sadly mourns the loss of Dr. W. Karl Parker, one of its most passionately dedicated leaders.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.chiroeco.com.

Rockledge Chiropractor

Port Orange, FL

#1 Jan 5, 2010
He was a great leader in the profession
FormerStudent

AOL

#2 Jan 5, 2010
Dr. Karl Parker was a man of vision and did great things for the profession. His seminars were fantastic and a great learning arena for chiropractors, young and old. We need more like him. Impossible shoes to fill. RIP
Dynamic team consulting

Seattle, WA

#3 Jan 6, 2010
I have met Dr. Parker a few times, what a great person he was...I will miss talking to you again, Doc. Thanks for all you have done.
Wisdom

Bethpage, NY

#4 Jan 6, 2010
Parker was a quack! period.

He promoted the use of bizarre and ineffective chiropractic techniques and treatments.
FraudPolice

AOL

#5 Jan 6, 2010
Wisdom wrote:
Parker was a quack! period.
He promoted the use of bizarre and ineffective chiropractic techniques and treatments.
Leave it to Allen, a pathological liar and a serial loser, to kick a man around who just died. If this isn't evidence of how depraved and angry Allen is, then you tell me what is.
I no longer think medication will help Allen. He's a foul, disgusting excuse for living carbon matter. Folks, do you see how he cares about humanity? A man just died and look what this depraved, hatred filled liar says about a great man.
I knew Allen had to speak up about Dr. Parker. Dr. Parker was wildy successfull. And a wildly brilliant and successful chiropractor at that--EXACTLY the kind of person Allen hates most. Dr. Karl Parker made an outstanding success out of his life, while Allen fails at everything he's ever done. Talk about rage against a dead man. Talk about anger and jealousy against a dead man. Allen should be truly ashamed of himself. He's not, I know, but he should be.
So folks, the next time Allen says ANYTHING remember that he has disdain for dead people and successful people. Allen also does not want impoverished children from third world countries to receive free chiropractic care from Christian chiropractors.
Allen is a digusting excuse for a human being. Kicking a dead man like that. What an absoulte louse. Dr. Karl Parker had more talent in his little finger's hangnail than Allen has in his whole body, and Allen can't stand it! Just look and re-read what he wrote about Dr. Karl Parker who just died. Read it again. Can you believe it? Well, I can, considering who Allen is.
Get lost Allen. You are a vile piece of excrement.
Wisdom

Newark, NJ

#6 Jan 7, 2010
Yeah, parker had "talent" alright. he and the other chiropractic quack sid williams made big money hawking their chiropractic quackery. they both held many cult meeting for you chiropractors. And many thousands of chiropractors worshipped at their feet. their "seminars" were geared to teaching chiropractors how to maximize income by keeping patients coming back FOREVER. "maintenance baby maintenance".

Sorry you were roped into becoming a chiropractor. Its never too late to get out.
FraudPolice

AOL

#7 Jan 7, 2010
Wisdom wrote:
Yeah, parker had "talent" alright. he and the other chiropractic quack sid williams made big money hawking their chiropractic quackery. they both held many cult meeting for you chiropractors. And many thousands of chiropractors worshipped at their feet. their "seminars" were geared to teaching chiropractors how to maximize income by keeping patients coming back FOREVER. "maintenance baby maintenance".
Sorry you were roped into becoming a chiropractor. Its never too late to get out.
Allen continues to kick a dead man, only because this dead man, Dr. Karl Parker, was a wildly successful and talented chiropractor who helped millions of people worldwide.
Allen continues to be depraved. Allen can't stand successful chiropractors since he himself failed to badly. When you're a serial loser, like Allen is, you are backed into a corner and forced to say anything, including tons of lies about chiropractic, in order to justify to the world why you failed so miserably.
Allen, we understand. We do. And there might be help for you, Allen. You should, Allen, take your mentail meds. These mental meds are nourishing and good for your sould. They are, Allen. And these mental meds are prescribed by MD's, the ones who have your best interest in mind, not profits. So, Allen, take your mental meds. And Allen, quit being so angry and jealous of successful chiropractors just because you failed in business. No, no Allen. You must not be angy, Allen. Ok Allen?
Well, Allen, I got to run. Bye bye, little angry boy, Allen. Bu-bye.
Luke

Lakeland, FL

#8 Jan 7, 2010
Very simple wisdom is a pig and a dirty pig at that
Luke

Lakeland, FL

#9 Jan 8, 2010
Only a dirt ball would say such a thing about someone dying. WISDOM has just proven that he is the LOWEST LIFE on planet earth

Hey wisdom since you like to talk smack, why don't you tell us what you do? Oh I already know, you change diapers in the mornings, flip burgers in the afternoon and clean toilets in the evening

Please everyone listen, wisdom is a LOSER a total waste of life. TRASH complete TRASH he is a DIRTY DIRT BAG

He better wash his hands when he is flipping burgers
Wisdom

Newark, NJ

#10 Jan 8, 2010
So now you're using the name "luke"? ha ha

You must be a chiropractor.

Anyone who thinks that karl parker was anything but a quack does not understand what the term quack means.

parker promoted just about every bizarre chiropractic technique and treatment out there. Every stupid chiropractic treatment was allowed to be "hawked" at his "practice building" seminars.

There are no standards in chiropractic. Chiropractic is a bizarre world in which millions of people continue to be scammed out of their hard earned money.

The chiropractic diaper needs to be emptied.
Fraud Police

AOL

#11 Jan 8, 2010
Wisdom wrote:
So now you're using the name "luke"? ha ha
You must be a chiropractor.
Anyone who thinks that karl parker was anything but a quack does not understand what the term quack means.
parker promoted just about every bizarre chiropractic technique and treatment out there. Every stupid chiropractic treatment was allowed to be "hawked" at his "practice building" seminars.
There are no standards in chiropractic. Chiropractic is a bizarre world in which millions of people continue to be scammed out of their hard earned money.
The chiropractic diaper needs to be emptied.
Yup, Allen chimes in again, beating down a successful chiropractor who recently died. Well, it is well expected You see folks, Allen failed in practice. And that should be the end of this tale. But the story continues.. with Allen, the star of the show, the star loser, still trying to discredit chiropractic because he failed so miserably in practice and he is bitter. Very bitter--like a tragic Shakespheare play. We understand, Allen. We really do. And these posts against chiropractic are Allen's therapy. They are. They really are. And they're very sad. Folks, let's go easy on Allen. It can't be easy on his limited psyche to cope with his failures in life. Bu-bye for now, Allen. Bu-bye. And get well soon, Allen. Very soon. Bu-bye. Bye Allen. Bu-bye.
Luke

Lakeland, FL

#12 Jan 8, 2010
The point being made wisdom is not what your opinion of Dr. Parker is, what is at issue is you wisdom using this horrible time in the death of a person to start attacking him. It only goes to show just how evil you really are.

What a sad state of affairs you bring to the table.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parker Drilling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Energy Sector Review: Winning and Losing Stocks... (Feb '12) Mar '12 harley 2
News Three strikes for Parker (Jan '12) Jan '12 Jeannie Maxwell 1
News Parker Drilling 3rd-Quarter Earnings Jump 22 Pe... (Nov '07) Nov '07 Tyler Hall 1