The 15 most disliked companies in Ame...

The 15 most disliked companies in America; US Airways makes the list

There are 1 comment on the Business Journal story from Jul 3, 2012, titled The 15 most disliked companies in America; US Airways makes the list. In it, Business Journal reports that:

US Airways is no stranger to lists that rank companies that consumers aren't very fond of.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Business Journal.

2012 Romney

De Soto, KS

#1 Jul 4, 2012
I haven't used US Airways, since they spoke out against SB1070. I stopped using Bank of America, as they're handing out credit cards to illegals again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Piedmont Airlines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News American Airlines to feature its predecessor ca... (Feb '15) Feb '15 AA DL UA WN 1
News American Eagle moves its headquarters to Irving (Apr '14) Apr '14 MQ Envoy Plus 2
News American Airlines to buy 90 larger jets for reg... (Dec '13) Dec '13 TortureJets not2 MQ 1
News Plenty of things left on US Airways-American Ai... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Prost 1
News American Eagle pilots say no to US Airways pay ... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Charlie 5
News US Airways offers new bag-delivery service (Jul '13) Jul '13 Dave 1
News US Airways, American Airlines merger faces anti... (Jul '13) Jul '13 nats 3
More from around the web