Tobacco cos. make payments under stat...

Tobacco cos. make payments under state settlement

There are 6 comments on the WETM-TV Elmira story from Apr 17, 2012, titled Tobacco cos. make payments under state settlement. In it, WETM-TV Elmira reports that:

The nation's top cigarette companies say they've made their required annual payments as part of the 25-year settlement in which some cigarette makers are paying states about $206 billion for smoking-related health care costs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WETM-TV Elmira.

Smoking is disgusting

Winnipeg, Canada

#1 Apr 17, 2012
right on..bassturds
aur56

Monett, MO

#2 Apr 17, 2012
The fact that people still smoke knowing what it will do to you is amazing to me. Teens starting to smoke just makes me cringe inside, how stupid are you to deliberatly start such a miserable habit, and a really expensive habit at that. I just don't understand smoking at all.
Hole in your throat

Winnipeg, Canada

#3 Apr 17, 2012
aur56 wrote:
The fact that people still smoke knowing what it will do to you is amazing to me. Teens starting to smoke just makes me cringe inside, how stupid are you to deliberatly start such a miserable habit, and a really expensive habit at that. I just don't understand smoking at all.
Absolutely right, they are losers.
Smokers reek

Winnipeg, Canada

#4 Apr 17, 2012
Non smokers should get cash for the stench they have to put up with.
Need A Light

Toronto, Canada

#5 Apr 17, 2012
Smokers reek wrote:
Non smokers should get cash for the stench they have to put up with.
Won't happen, they will spending it on the rotten green meat between your ears.
Tobacco Kills

Winnipeg, Canada

#6 Apr 18, 2012
Need A Light wrote:
<quoted text>
Won't happen, they will spending it on the rotten green meat between your ears.
Translation: Huh-Yuk I can't think of an intelligent thing to say so i say the first thing that seeps out of my manwife ass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Philip Morris USA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Justices let stand $70M in awards to smokers (Jun '14) Jun '14 BIG TOBACCO SUCKS... 2
News Altria, Cville Businesses Against Proposed Ciga... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Mugs mahone 1
News Tobacco cos. make payments under state settlement (Apr '13) Apr '13 SHUT THEM DOWN 1
News Tobacco cos. make payments under state settlement (Apr '12) Apr '12 Hugh Jass 7
News Altria Group launches new site to fight wave of... (Jan '12) Jan '12 Need A Light 12
More from around the web