Councilman: Cincinnati will seize P&G heir's home | The Columbus Dispatch

A preservation group trying to buy a Cincinnati mansion once owned by a Procter & Gamble Co. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Gitcher Roxoff

Carlsbad, CA

#21 Jan 27, 2011
A museum I could see but an "educational center", what the hell is that? More liberal dogma at the taxpayers' expense, no doubt.
Theres a fly in my soup

Pickerington, OH

#22 Jan 27, 2011
Balls Deep wrote:
What is the point in purchasing real estate when, considering the city/gov can steal it from you at any time under the guise of 'eminent domain'? All they have to do is say we want to economically exploit your property and then they get to steal it from you. Sickening. Frightening. Land of the Opressed.
There is a movement in many states to stop the abuses of government by eminent domain. It is often used to raise tax revenues by forced development of farmland or homes with higher value property such as dense housing or shopping malls.

http://www.castlecoalition.org/resources

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#23 Jan 27, 2011
Rename it as the Bengals club house
billy jack

Reynoldsburg, OH

#24 Jan 27, 2011
Cincy should worry about its debt and not so much about a mansion! Fire Mallory first though cause he doesn't do squat except when he pees!
Theres a fly in my soup

Pickerington, OH

#25 Jan 27, 2011
billy jack wrote:
Cincy should worry about its debt and not so much about a mansion! Fire Mallory first though cause he doesn't do squat except when he pees!
Bring back Jerry Springer. Yeah baby!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Procter and Gamble Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HP Ceo Meg Whitman makes the whole company foll... Feb 28 DNA 1
Case study on Procter and Gamble Nov '14 kristina 1
Comparing America's 3 Largest Personal Products... Nov '14 Greg 1
Activist pleads guilty in Ohio for P&G HQ protest Sep '14 Pops 1
Obama picks ex-P&G head to lead Veterans Affairs (Jun '14) Jul '14 the Light 4
Ex P&G head Obama choice to lead Veterans Affairs (Jun '14) Jul '14 Le Jimbo 17
Can Medicine Boost Female Sex Drive? (Apr '07) Jun '14 Kendall 16
More from around the web