Hope dims on the Exelon-PSEG deal; TXU fires up plans for more ...

There are 3 comments on the Snl.com story from Sep 1, 2006, titled Hope dims on the Exelon-PSEG deal; TXU fires up plans for more .... In it, Snl.com reports that:

In a Form 8-K filed with the SEC on Aug. 30, Exelon expressed growing doubt that its proposed acquisition of Public Service Enterprise Group will ever be completed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Snl.com.

billy bob

Phillipsburg, NJ

#1 Sep 5, 2006
if exelon buys pseg we will not be able to go into an office a pay our bills we will only be able to talk on the phone to someone out of state or country. they are planning on closing all of the customer service centers and offices
jls

Landenberg, PA

#2 Sep 7, 2006
I don't see how this is a bad thing. Most of us must mail our monthly bills by mail (rent or mortgage, credit cards, etc.).
alex challinor

Mold, UK

#3 Jan 26, 2007
this is pants

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Public Service Enterprise Group Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News I Feel Bullish on the Third Largest U.S. Gas Di... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Tom 2
News Northeast hammered by storm (Feb '10) Mar '10 Genie in a Bottle 12
News Plows clear roads for workweek | The Columbus D... (Feb '10) Feb '10 Melissa W 14
News Traffic should be back on track as plows clear ... (Feb '10) Feb '10 ralan 13
News Two members join Rutgers' Board of Governors (Aug '09) Aug '09 tom turse 1
News Utility project OK'd to avert blackouts (Dec '08) Dec '08 T-bone 1
News R.I. wind farm developer Deepwater wins N.J. pr... (Nov '08) Nov '08 Faye Jenkins 1
More from around the web