Funeral set for NY officer killed by ...

Funeral set for NY officer killed by 2nd officer

There are 2 comments on the story from Mar 14, 2011, titled Funeral set for NY officer killed by 2nd officer. In it, reports that:

Funeral services will be held Friday for a New York police officer who was shot to death by a second officer.

Join the discussion below, or

Massapequa Park Neighbor

New Brunswick, NJ

#1 Mar 16, 2011
RIP Officer Geoffrey Breitkopf and RIP Mike Califano. This is a bad year for the NCPD and a sad time. My thoughts and prayers are with both families as well as the Nassau County Police Dept.
William Murphy

New York, NY

#2 Mar 19, 2011
Well Nassau Cops blew it again. Their was many other ways to handle this situation. Anthony was in his bedroom, cops even excorted the parents out of the house before tying to knock the door down, the parents said don't hurt him he is emotional disturbed. Thats should have been clue # 1 the kids a little off, and use alternative methods to restrain Anthony.

Cops had time, why did they not use or call for a Stun Gun, Tear Gas, Riot gear like shields and protective gear, or how about Mace or pepper spray?

Nassau cops big failure, I bet the parents sue and win a few million from nassau Tax payers!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A Peek Into The Mormon Bedroom: Dealing With Se... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Mike 1
News A&E to air American Haunting, 3-part Paranormal... (Jul '13) Jul '13 A traveler 1
how to choose wedding dress (Nov '12) Nov '12 evaemma 1
News Peek inside Factory (Oct '10) Oct '10 sassy 1