Freeport's frustrated dealmaker Adkerson strikes again

Encouraged to speak out against party injustices and denounced as 'rightists' for doing so, many Chinese suffered years of torment under Mao's brutal policies. Full Story
anon

Tupelo, MS

#1 Dec 6, 2012
The guy's father was a store manager transferred to Tupelo while the son was in H.S. Who cares what relative of Elvis went to the same only school H.S. in Tupelo. Fact is this guy moved on and went to Harvard and met real leaders and took advantage of it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Phelps Dodge Corporation Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Martin Urquhart Family Tree detail. (Jan '14) Jan '14 RPUrquhart 1
Silver City Woman Honored for Pioneering Spirit (Nov '10) Nov '10 Facts straight 2
Nix, Patterson & Roach LLP Files Class Action L... (Apr '08) Jul '10 Blackwell Voter 11
WNMU president to retire in June 2011 (May '10) May '10 Sammy Smith 1
Tech courses for former Freeport employees begi... (Mar '09) Mar '09 Concerned citizen 1
Chino Mine Lays Off 95 (Nov '08) Nov '08 An observer 1
Jaworski takes over as Copper Queen Branch site... (Jul '07) Jul '07 Ken Heusman 1
More from around the web