Petro-Canada's Edmonton refinery reopens

Petro-Canada's Edmonton refinery reopens

There are 4 comments on the Leader Post story from Aug 27, 2008, titled Petro-Canada's Edmonton refinery reopens. In it, Leader Post reports that:

Petro-Canada's Edmonton refinery is back in the business of producing gasoline. The firm's cat cracker unit, which produces gasoline, was shut down on Aug.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Leader Post.

We Need Change

Toronto, Canada

#1 Aug 27, 2008
pau l shykora art

Calgary, Canada

#2 Sep 16, 2008
YES....BIG Changes are needed,here,..tooooooo booooooooooot!!!.......eh....y ada u.
Jimmy

Humble, TX

#3 Jun 22, 2011
I would like to see solar refineries that dont use electric and natural gas to refine.Hydrolic powered spiral tubing to give centriphical force seperation with mirrors directing heat to a preasure vessel.Might work in geothermal heat from an old well for holding tank and preasure vessel.
Another good cost cut might be Wind Powered Oil Well Pumps.No electric bill.
SHYKORA PAUL arts

Calgary, Canada

#4 Jan 10, 2014
IT Is ...OKAY...eh...$$$...(+)...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

PetroCanada Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News One drop of oil can contaminate our water (Jan '10) Jun '15 mefa 8
News Woman resuced from SUV rollover (Aug '14) Aug '14 soon no regionroa... 1
News Town re-opens parks in time for March Break (Mar '14) Mar '14 Oakville 1
...Israel...FOUND...Oil..??... (Jan '14) Feb '14 PAUL SHYKORA arts 2
News Sport Minister Celebrates Opening of 2011-12 Pa... (Sep '11) Sep '11 Doug 1
News North America Boycott Petro-Canada, as they Sol... (Sep '08) May '11 anonymous 7
News Is Suncora s merger with Petro-Canada about to ... (May '11) May '11 Swamp 1
More from around the web