New tower in Blue Ridge Summit improv...

New tower in Blue Ridge Summit improves cell phone calls

There are 1 comment on the Public Opinion story from Aug 6, 2009, titled New tower in Blue Ridge Summit improves cell phone calls. In it, Public Opinion reports that:

Residents of the Blue Ridge Summit area can now use their cell phones without coming down the mountain, or driving outside the area to get a signal.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Public Opinion.

Sprint Cellular User

West Bloomfield, MI

#1 Aug 6, 2009
This is absolute wonderful news as a dedicated Sprint user. Its my understanding several additional towers are coming in the next few months in other areas of the county including Pleasant Hall, South Mountain, etc. This is wonderful that Sprint (Shentel) is increasing their coverage to become the premier cellular service available at also a decent price. Way to Go Sprint and Shentel !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sprint Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News MetroPCS urges shareholders to vote for amended... (Apr '13) Jun '13 zintel 2
News What Will Happen if Sprint Cancels Unlimited Data? (Nov '11) Dec '12 SeattleBiz 11
News Possible merger deal brewing with T-Mobile and ... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Divil 1
News Sprint PCS Stock to Split (Aug '12) Aug '12 Graveyard Whistler 1
News 4G wireless: It's fast, but outstripped by hype (Aug '10) Aug '10 Harold 1
News Ruling in cell-phone bill case to be appealed (Oct '09) Oct '09 I wonder 2
News Falling prices for prepaid cell phone service d... (Apr '09) May '09 JRobert 56
More from around the web