Seismic tests near nuke plant stir debate

Oct 1, 2012 Full story: www.thecalifornian.com

Plans to use an array of powerful air cannons in an undersea seismic study near the Diablo Canyon nuclear power plant have federal and state officials juggling concerns over marine life with public safety.

Full Story

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#1 Oct 1, 2012
Obama is a powerful "Hot Air" cannon. He lied about Benghazi along with Hillary and Rice. Gubmint propaganda is embraced by people like Mr. Bill. You know he watches gubmint news like MSNBC. He won't discuss Beghazi, It's not in the gubmint memo at MSNBC to do so. They talk about stuff like this, which means absolutely nothing as compared to Benghazi. Gubmint news? I thought that was just for Russians. Maybe Mr. Bill IS Russian. You never know.

“It's a Brand New Day”

Since: Feb 06

New Rochelle

#2 Oct 1, 2012
Eighthman wrote:
Obama is a powerful "Hot Air" cannon. He lied about Benghazi along with Hillary and Rice. Gubmint propaganda is embraced by people like Mr. Bill. You know he watches gubmint news like MSNBC. He won't discuss Beghazi, It's not in the gubmint memo at MSNBC to do so. They talk about stuff like this, which means absolutely nothing as compared to Benghazi. Gubmint news? I thought that was just for Russians. Maybe Mr. Bill IS Russian. You never know.
You say the same silly troll-lies on every topic.

Please try to understand what topical means.
Please write the NINTH COOMMANDMENT one thousand times.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#3 Oct 1, 2012
Mr_Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
You say the same silly troll-lies on every topic.
Please try to understand what topical means.
Please write the NINTH COOMMANDMENT one thousand times.
What's the matter Mr. Bill? Does non Gubmint approved news disturb you that much? You must be a real gubmint man. That's for sure.
Why don't you sit down and have a nice bowl of Benghazi with Rice? Leave the nukes for the scientists.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pacific Gas and Electric Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Diablo Canyon at issue as panel gauges nuke safety Dec 3 r they time bombs... 1
In Federal Court Filing, PG&E and Nuclear Regul... Oct '14 BDV 1
Regulators reject call for nuke plant shutdown Sep '14 ground 1
Diablo Canyon nuclear plant should be closed fo... Aug '14 Nathanael 1
Mystery Smell Blows Into Stockton (Oct '09) May '14 Elle Jay 10
NextEra Energy Resources and PG&E flips the swi... (May '14) May '14 Solarman 1
What's so smart about a smart meter? (May '10) Apr '14 PG_n_illuminati 10
More from around the web