UPDATE 1-NRG to add 2,000 MW of US natgas, solar power in 2013

Feb 27, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Reuters

NRG Energy Inc, the No. 2 U.S. power generating company, said on Wednesday it will add over 2,000 megawatts of natural gas and solar power generating capacity in 2013.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Daniel557

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

It's great to see advances in clean energy. I wish more people were aware of how inexpensive it is to generate their own electricity. Some people are even taking themselves off the grid altogether now. There are some great guides out there on how to do this, some of which are listed on this site www.diyenergyreview.com if youíre interested?
Bernard Forand

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Daniel557 wrote:
It's great to see advances in clean energy. I wish more people were aware of how inexpensive it is to generate their own electricity. Some people are even taking themselves off the grid altogether now. There are some great guides out there on how to do this, some of which are listed on this site www.diyenergyreview.com if youíre interested?
I started with DIY a couple months ago and presently have built some solar panels that run all of my tools on the garage workbench. Now starting to go to interior of the house. Coming up to completing a 510w solar array. I use DIY for new ideas for my hobby. All paid by cash no loans. Time will be I will be able to charge an electrical vehicle,{EV}. Savings of $300 per month from no longer purchasing toxic fuels. That will go a long way to pay off the EV every month not to mention how much the lower cost of the grid power will kick in as well. itís a win, win scenario for all consumers..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pacific Gas and Electric Discussions

Search the Pacific Gas and Electric Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Mystery Smell Blows Into Stockton (Oct '09) May '14 Elle Jay 10
NextEra Energy Resources and PG&E flips the swi... May '14 Solarman 1
What's so smart about a smart meter? (May '10) Apr '14 PG_n_illuminati 10
Needy can get help paying PG&E bills (Aug '10) Dec '13 Commander Bunny 37
Power outage affects Carmel, Carmel Valley, Big... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Beverly Dekker - Davidson 2
Visalia newcomer running for City Council (Aug '13) Sep '13 Who 4
Earthquake, multiple aftershocks jolt Californians (May '13) Jul '13 Wow 2
•••
•••