Erin Brockovich back in Hinkley testing water

Full story: TwinCities.com
At the end of "Erin Brockovich," a housewife sick from toxic chromium weeps with joy as she's handed her portion of a historic $333 million settlement between residents of this small desert town and the utility that poisoned their drinking water. Full Story
Linear Thinker

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Mar 9, 2011
Recent studies have shown there are in fact no statistically significant cancer clusters in the erin brokovich town.

The whole thing was bad science and liberal hysteria, and the movie, of course, was not fact based in the least.

Well, guess her 15 minutes of fame are up and she has to work harder than ever trying to drum up a new hysteria.
TommyJ

Eden Prairie, MN

#2 Mar 9, 2011
I'm not letting the company off the hook for its pollution but seriously...you win a settlement and you use that money to move 4 miles away? Why wouldn't you use that money to get as far away from the place as possible?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pacific Gas and Electric Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Diablo Canyon at issue as panel gauges nuke safety Dec 3 r they time bombs... 1
In Federal Court Filing, PG&E and Nuclear Regul... Oct '14 BDV 1
Regulators reject call for nuke plant shutdown Sep '14 ground 1
Diablo Canyon nuclear plant should be closed fo... Aug '14 Nathanael 1
Mystery Smell Blows Into Stockton (Oct '09) May '14 Elle Jay 10
NextEra Energy Resources and PG&E flips the swi... (May '14) May '14 Solarman 1
What's so smart about a smart meter? (May '10) Apr '14 PG_n_illuminati 10
More from around the web