Report: Increase on San Bruno line vi...

Report: Increase on San Bruno line violated rules

There are 2 comments on the Daily Democrat story from Feb 21, 2011, titled Report: Increase on San Bruno line violated rules. In it, Daily Democrat reports that:

The pressure increases that Pacific Gas and Electric Co. has acknowledged occurred on the natural gas pipeline that exploded in San Bruno last fall violated federal regulations, according to a report in the San Francisco Chronicle.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Democrat.

Bottom Feeder

United States

#1 Feb 21, 2011
Sure, shove it to PG & E, shove it big time, real big time. What they charge is cost plus "resonable margin". Jack the the hell out of their cost. As their cost goes up, plus "reasonable margin", their billings put even "more" money in their pocket, at my cost, because of your temper tantrum. Thanks, azz hole.
Victor

Rancho Cordova, CA

#2 Feb 21, 2011
PG&E need to settle up in full and then leave California for good. PG&E have and have had too many law suits for failure to comply which have caused much damage to people's lives and property.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pacific Gas and Electric Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News San Jose mother's rage focused on PG&E (Jun '10) Jan '18 lisa b 4
News PG&E Oakland power plant scheme triggers consum... Dec '17 Solarman 1
News Pacific Gas and Electric Companypg&E Expands Co... Dec '17 Solarman 1
News Utility scrutinized as California wildfire vict... Oct '17 Cordwainer Trout 2
News Wildfires, now up to 100 miles wide, threaten m... Oct '17 OneWomynRiot 3
News Lights out: Eclipse to have big impact on Calif... (Aug '17) Aug '17 Solarman 2
News Mystery Smell Blows Into Stockton (Oct '09) Jul '17 A losie 16
More from around the web