Golisano heading to court

Golisano heading to court

There are 6 comments on the WHEC-TV Rochester, NY story from Oct 17, 2009, titled Golisano heading to court. In it, WHEC-TV Rochester, NY reports that:

Paychex founder, Buffalo Sabres owner and former gubernatorial candidate Thomas Golisano is going to court to try to end an Erie County Board of Elections probe into his political activities.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHEC-TV Rochester, NY.

I Feel Sick

Rochester, NY

#1 Oct 17, 2009
The Erie County Board of Elections two commissioners, one a Republican, the other a Democrat are probably both crooks. This probe started over a year ago...just another example of wasted taxpayer money. Excuse me while I go throw up!
Jack

United States

#2 Oct 17, 2009
It seems to me that the Erie County board of Elections is on a "witch hunt" to stop Mr. Golisano and his group from doing right for the voters of this state!!
The liberals in this state seem to think that they can do whatever they want and the voters are supposed to "go along" with their agenda.
I'm glad that there are watchdog groups to keep an eye on our government to make sure that our elected leaders do the right job for the people of this state and our country!!
josie

West Valley, NY

#3 Oct 17, 2009
Oh snap, so the man is being investigated by the man...interesting. I'm guessing that the king of record keeping has is own books in order!
Greece Adult

Rochester, NY

#4 Oct 17, 2009
I thought he moved to Florida???
SpecialK88

United States

#5 Oct 17, 2009
Kick their worthless behinds Tom....walk them through the court system and expose them for what they area....self serving, liars, thieves, trash.
Ha Ha

Buffalo, NY

#6 Oct 17, 2009
SpecialK88 wrote:
Kick their worthless behinds Tom....walk them through the court system and expose them for what they area....self serving, liars, thieves, trash.
It would be cool if the trial was public, and Tom put them all in their place like Howard Hughes years ago!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paychex Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
W2 Reporting (Sep '15) Sep '15 mackeba950 1
News I-Team 10 Investigation: Former Paychex manager... (Jan '11) May '15 Michael 13
News Earnings Expectations For The Week Of September... (Sep '13) Oct '13 PinkNBrains 6
News Rochester Wasn't Eastman Kodak's Fatal Problem (Jan '12) Jan '12 meeee 2
News Billionaire businessman helped GOP take back Se... (Jun '09) May '11 Guinness Drinker 49
News Joe Hallett commentary: Should the person with ... (Apr '11) Apr '11 teacher 9
Revolution (Oct '10) Oct '10 Ocelot 1
More from around the web