Murrieta Lawyers Sue CHP When Men Arr...

Murrieta Lawyers Sue CHP When Men Arrested for Reading Bible

There are 1 comment on the story from Apr 27, 2011, titled Murrieta Lawyers Sue CHP When Men Arrested for Reading Bible. In it, reports that:

Also, please make sure Javascript is enabled in your browser's preferences. This video was provided by Advocates for Faith & Freedom, and includes footage of the arrest on Feb.

Join the discussion below, or

Voice of reason

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Apr 27, 2011
This guy was grandstanding to provoke a reaction, I applaud the chp officer, I wouldn't expect any different treatment if I was preaching atheism to a captive audience.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Patch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Immigration Reform Activists Rally to Reach Con... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Cricket 23 1
News 16 People Charged in Connection with Crackdown ... (Feb '11) Feb '13 Railroaded 23
News N. Merrick Fire Department Called to Bathroom Fire (Feb '11) Oct '11 Paul Dudley 2
News Former Priest Had History of Misconduct (Jul '11) Jul '11 Joe DeCaro 1
News Firefighters Think Apartment Fire Started with ... (Apr '11) Jun '11 Graham 3
News South County-Based Novel Explores Civil War Mur... (Apr '11) Apr '11 Rajean Gallagher 1
News Attaining Residency Depends on Illegal Immigran... (Apr '11) Apr '11 Dee Dee Dee 1
More from around the web