Firefighters Think Apartment Fire Started with Cell Phone Charger
The blaze began as an accidental, electrical fire that started with a plugged in charger that had been left on a chair in the living room, he said.
Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.
#1 Apr 30, 2011
Re:The blaze began as an accidental, electrical fire that started with a plugged in charger that had been left on a chair in the living room.
If he actually believes that he should find another line of work. Cellphone chargers don't get hot enough to burn anything even if you leave them plugged in for 24hrs. Duh.. What a rocket scientist!
It just proves MFD are clueless... Not better in Mentor but dumber.
#2 May 1, 2011
Haha I couldn't agree more. Maybe we should unplug all of our appliances and gadgets, we don't want to burn our houses down too....
#3 Jun 18, 2011
My phone charger burst into flames just this morning.. It blew the fuse in the mains plug but continued to burn afterwards until I extiguished the fire! If you would like to see the photo's let me know!!
Add your comments below
|Immigration Reform Activists Rally to Reach Con... (Oct '13)||Oct '13||Cricket 23||1|
|16 People Charged in Connection with Crackdown ... (Feb '11)||Feb '13||Railroaded||23|
|N. Merrick Fire Department Called to Bathroom Fire (Feb '11)||Oct '11||Paul Dudley||2|
|Former Priest Had History of Misconduct (Jul '11)||Jul '11||Joe DeCaro||1|
|South County-Based Novel Explores Civil War Mur... (Apr '11)||Apr '11||Rajean Gallagher||1|
|Attaining Residency Depends on Illegal Immigran... (Apr '11)||Apr '11||Dee Dee Dee||1|
|Murrieta Lawyers Sue CHP When Men Arrested for ... (Apr '11)||Apr '11||Voice of reason||1|
Find what you want!
Search Patch Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC